Butler's Gas Pipe Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2010

Butler's Gas Pipe, Inc. is committed to providing prompt and courteous service to its customers. All billing information is discussed and agreed upon upfront with the customer. We are available for sub-contracting and have a good reputation with many contractors in Huntsville and the sourrounding area....

Conditioned Air Solutions LLC

We are a locally owned and operated Commercial and Residential HVAC company. Our up front pricing, service partner plan and our attention to detail, makes your experience even better. We take care of Heating, Air, Gas, Dryer Vent and other services for you. Give us a call and see the difference. HVAC AL #08093 REF AL #52466

Valley Heating & Cooling

Valley Heating and Cooling is a Full Service Heating and Cooling Company serving North Alabama since 1974. We are headquartered in Decatur, AL and have dispatches available in Cullman, Moulton, Athens, and Madison. We provide service 24/7 and service most brands and models of Heating and Cooling, Equipment. Additional email - declan@valleyheatingandcooling.com. Award winning. Additional phones - (256) 773-4262, (256) 233-2966. Additional DBA - Jones-Nunn Inc.

Annette Hale's Indoor Comfort Systems

Annette Hale's Indoor Comfort Systems

10/31/2017

Troy arrived when he said he would and made short work of checking out the remote controlled gas logs (Peterson Real Fyre). Watching him work, I knew I made the right choice in choosing a Contractor. He was knowledgeable of the model and you could see his years of experience on display. (Thank You, Angie's List).

Description of Work
Check out of Gas Logs prior to use for the heating Season. Logs weren't used last year and I told Troy I don't mess with stuff I don't know anything about (gas and electricity).

05/10/2017

Very well and they cleaned up the area afterwards

Description of Work
Install of gas range

01/27/2017

I could not have had a better experience dealing with Troy Butler and his son Jesse. I would gladly recommend them to anyone. They do other services as well and I'm going to use them to help with a plumbing issue because I feel very confident that I can trust them to do it right the first time and at a fair price. They were prompt, came the same day, called before coming (as promised) and complete...

Description of Work
Repair gas log fireplace

09/13/2016

Great- the job turned out to be somewhat more complicated than anticipated but they worked hard to get it done on time and on budget. Very much appreciated.

Description of Work
Installed a gas line

03/30/2016

Troy called and set the appointment. 30 minutes before arrival he called to confirm he was on his way. They arrive right on time and began the installation. 2-1/2 hours later my new gas stove top was installed and working. Troy inspected all fittings from the meter to the stove and he actually found leaks around the meter which he quickly repaired at no additional fee. I would strongly recommend B...

Description of Work
Troy installed a gas pipe from an existing pipe in the attic though the top plate down into a wall and created a supply line for a new gas stove top.

Category plumbing

Gas Logs, Air & Gas Lines, Black & Copper Pipe, Chillers, Boilers, Steam Line, Chilled Water Lines, Thread Pipe, Natural Gas Lines, LP Lines, Swimming Pool Heaters, Outside Gas Grills, Hanging Heaters