Bricks by Design

With Angi since May 2012

B & C Irrigation Systems

B&C Irrigation Systems, a Locally owned & operated business and was founded in 1999. Co-owners, Ben Doss and Chad Whorton, are natives of Madison County, Alabama, and are committed to providing excellence in workmanship and service. B&C Irrigation Systems is proud to be an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau and a member of the Huntsville/Madison County Builders Association. B&C Irrigation Systems values the professional relationships with area builders and have proven time and again to be a dependable source for them. Homeowners appreciate the honesty, work ethic and sincere dedication to customer care that have earned B&C Irrigation Systems an excellent reputation and referral base. Award winning.

GREEN LEGACY LANDSCAPING LLC

We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project. Our company pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. Our goal is to enhance the exterior of your home, raise your property value, and beautify your whole neighborhood. We look forward to doing business with you! Contact us today with any questions or to get an estimate on any other home improvement project.

BedRock Siteworks LLC

BedRock Siteworks was established in 2015. We provide excavating, stone base and concrete foundations, concrete driveways, retaining walls, and storm water management solutions. Working together as a team, we strive for quality, service, and integrity, both personally and professionally, making a positive difference for our clients and for everyone we touch. Our professional goal is to produce the very best services for our clients at an affordable price. Above all, we seek to develop enduring relationships. Our work is designed to function over the long term, as are our relationships with our customers.

02/18/2013

I would use him again, just hope I do not have too and the house is settled for good. First let me say to be fair, I review hard. I am in business and Customer Service is my ANAL part for my customers. That said: Estimate and Timely to come, Great. As with many (most) he required materials money upfront, that is normal. I will stipulate that the work was adequate. HIS PRICE for what he did was mor...

Description of Work
Foundation Settlement had big cracks in three sides of our home. Minor mortaring of old loose bricks. Cut out All bricks and cracks in walls & Built a bricked in Outdoor Grill that was falling apart from its once great base (1998)

Category masonry

08/22/2012

Mr. Foushee did EXCELLENT work at a VERY AFFORDABLE price compared to other contractors who bid the work. There was a bit of misunderstanding about expectations concerning prep and cleanup. I only say this to encourage customers to make certain that both the contractor and the customer are on the same page about all aspects of the job. I was and am VERY PLEASED with the quality of the work and the...

Description of Work
Custom tile work.

Category ceramic tile,masonry

05/04/2012

For the driveway work, I would say their work was bad. They do not have enough experience working with concrete, they do not know the work, and they are not equipped for doing concrete work.

Description of Work
I had my driveway extended, and Bricks by Design did the work.

Category concrete driveways,outdoor lighting

05/04/2012

They charged $2500 for the brick wall, $1600 for the stone work, and $600 for the brick wall with the columns, I'd say it cost about $3000 for all the brickwork alone. He was very conscientious about giving me exactly what I was looking for, and he worked very, very hard to please me with the quality and creativity of his work in matching colors and such things.

Description of Work
Bricks by Design did some brickwork for me, they built a waist high brick wall that edged the shrub beds in front of my house, and they built a brick wall at the end of my driveway with columns at each end and light fixtures on top of the columns. They also did some stonework for me.

Category masonry