Adams Home Repair

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2010

4.3

At Adams Home Repair quality is are first concern. We want you to become a happy customer that will call on us again for your home repair or improvement needs. We endeavor to keep our rates competitive. We complete most projects using are own staff....

Keep It Kleen

Brazos Labor, LLC

Coatings • Deck Stain • Fence Stain • Dock Stain • Commercial Cleaning • Concrete Floor Coatings • Staffing - Interior & Exterior Painting

APWS Exterior Cleaning

When you have a pressure washing job that needs to be done by professionals, Alabama Pressure Washing Specialist is here to take on the task. Our, fully trained team are experts in making sure that every pressure washing job is completed with meticulous attention to detail and will leave your roof, decking or windows looking amazing! You no longer need to feel embarrassed about the state of your premises - we will do all the hard work to get your home or business premises looking as good as new again.

06/19/2019

I just done a rating about 30 minutes ago for Adams repair and I put the incorrect year he painted the front porch and patio, small areas of concrete, just trying to correct the date The year was 2018 of October, not 2019 which has not occurred yet.

Description of Work
Painting Concrete patio and concrete front porch, small areas.

Category decks,handyman service,house painters

06/19/2019

Painting was not good, it has not been a year and the paint is already coming off of my porches, tried to contact company but he did not respond back.

Description of Work
Painting, repairing fence.

Category handyman service,pressure washing,house painters

Not sure what is going on here all application instructions were followed and concrete was properly prepared. In addition the brand and type of paint was selected by the customer. a second coat was applied for free due to someone in my opinion attempting to place furniture to soon to painted surfaces. Also the cost listed for painting the concrete is not correct. Please see the previous report on ...

06/18/2019

My Concrete patio and front porch was painted in October of 2019 and the paint is already coming off, chipping and looks horrible, these are small areas, not a large porch or a large patio. I tried to reach Eric by text, by phone, and Angie's List in June of 2019, but no reply, but I did receive a call from his telephone on yesterday, June 18, 2019 and I heard him talking to some one else, but whe...

Description of Work
Eric and some of his hired young workers painted my concrete patio and concrete front porch.

Category decks,handyman service,house painters

Not sure whats happening here Ms [Member Name Removed] porches were cleaned and prepared properly for the paint. Ms [Member Name Removed] also requested we use the brand she selected could be a manufactures defect as all application instructions were followed.

07/24/2018

Eric the owner repaired the fence and he was so professional, he listened and did a superior job on the fence. I would recommend him again.

Description of Work
Repair wooden fence

Category fencing,handyman service,woodworking

11/08/2016

Performed all work to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Hang curtain rods, drapes, and large quilt on a wall.

Category handyman service

Home Repair & Improvements.

Heating & Air