S2 Lawn Services LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2010

3.8

We are committed and dedicated to being a sound and doctrine company. We will delivery more services at the same quality of care that we would provide at our homes....

B & C Irrigation Systems

B & C Irrigation Systems

B&C Irrigation Systems, a Locally owned & operated business and was founded in 1999. Co-owners, Ben Doss and Chad Whorton, are natives of Madison County, Alabama, and are committed to providing excellence in workmanship and service. B&C Irrigation Systems is proud to be an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau and a member of the Huntsville/Madison County Builders Association. B&C Irrigation Systems values the professional relationships with area builders and have proven time and again to be a dependable source for them. Homeowners appreciate the honesty, work ethic and sincere dedication to customer care that have earned B&C Irrigation Systems an excellent reputation and referral base. Award winning.

04/12/2019

We had a relatively simple request to clean up (remove and trim) front lawn and add to the existing beds to provide a simple look for a house ready to be put on the market. Terrell understood our request and made appropriate suggestions to keep the costs low with a good return value. The results were exactly what we wanted. The crew was efficient and professional. Everything was clean and all the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape front yard

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

06/06/2017

I paid a lot of money for work which was not done to even minimal standards and they refused to correct all of the problems they caused.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired S2 for extensive landscape work. They did not complete the work and what they did do was very poorly done. I would never recommend them!

CATEGORY landscaping

12/08/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were hired to cut the grass and trim the bushes. Sometimes they did a good job and sometimes, they did not.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

02/04/2015

They are very honest and very outgoing. They always returned my phone calls. They actually came out and did a re-service because some of the pieces had come off, and I had a problem with the way it connected to my downspouts but they came out and replaced those pieces. Very good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a french drain.

CATEGORY landscaping

07/15/2013

Will update once the work has been performed on the 24th of July.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I will follow up with an addition to my review once the work has been performed on the 24th of July.  At this time though I contact Terrell Suggs thru the BBB and he responded to my email request over the weekend and was out within a matter of days to assess my issues - drainage and removal of trees/shrubs.  His professionalism and knowledge stood shoulders above the rest!  He was able to provide the quote there onsite.  I signed our contract and will see him and his crew on the 24th.

CATEGORY lawn service

Lawn care, landscaping, hardscape, sprinkler systems, French drains, sod install, retainer walls, all lawn care and landscape needs.