Dew Electric

With Angi since November 2012

3.7

Advanced Audio Video Guys L.L.C

Powered by Alarm.com with no contracts or credit checks. We specialize in Sercurity systems , sercurity cameras, and hanging Tvs. 10 plus years in the business. We install complete home theater systems and home automations, like garage door openers, door locks, switches and thermostats. Professional clean work. We’re professionals that been through many big corporations and over succeeded looking for a chance to secure every neighborhood. We do emergency service calls for any low voltage issues. Thanks for the opportunity!

01/14/2015

Description of Work
Updated breaker box.Said it would coast $ 1200 but since it was Christmas he would do it for $600.I gave h I'm the $600 thrn. He came back the next morning to stsrt.Worked MAYBE two hours then came inside and asked me for the the rest of the money.I was in shock!I have called him several times to sign a paper from Alabama power , he hasn't been back to sign them yet so therefore I have pay Alabama power now for the hot water |

01/08/2014

replaced seals, flapper valve.

Description of Work
repaired a commode.

11/13/2012

They did an excellent job. They were very responsive. They gave me what I asked for. The business relationship was great. I was well respected and my needs for service were important.

Description of Work
They did electrical work.