Scott's Quality Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2012

1004 buena vista dr

Sylacauga, AL 35151

plumbing 10%off to anyone over 65 on a service call...

01/18/2016

Frank Y.

Description of Work
I have just called them back for another job. I was so pleased with their work for me last year that I had no doubt when I needed new lines run for new appliances that they were the ones to do the job. Fast, reasonable pricing, cleaned up after themselves... all around good job.

09/04/2015

Regena M.

01/20/2015

Amanda M.

He is very good and very prompt. We use him for all of our plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Repiped the kitchen

12/08/2014

Frank Y.

Well, my wife said it all. When they left, not only was everything working again, but it was cleaned up. She was really impressed with workmen who didn't leave her a mess to deal with afterward. Being a guy, I didn't notice that until she mentioned it. I was watching the two men working on various small things we'd been putting off and putting off and putting off, until it was just time to bite the bullet and get it all done. I should have done it long ago. They were quick and effective. They found leaks that had eluded others. They fixed faucets that others just left loose and 'dangling'. We've lived in this town 15 years and I can't believe its taken so long to find this company, but I am glad we did.

Description of Work
repaired two toilets, leaks under two sinks, replaced kitchen faucet, replaced broken nut on drain

06/10/2014

Denise M.

Description of Work
He came to my house with a helper. He was very knowledgeable and ruled out the hot water heater in two minutes, then located the leak in the wall behind the hot water tank. He showed me the leak and gave a logical explanation on what had caused it. He had it repaired within 30 minutes and then took the time to address two other problems I had. One in the kitchen faucet handle and another in the bathroom sink which had an odor. Found that pipe was broken where the drain attached to the sink and had built up gunk. Replaced the broken parts and advised how to get rid of the odor. It worked. He spent a lot of time chasing down these problems and when he left everything was fixed properly. I feel that for the time spent and amount of problems fixed and material used, his price was quite reasonable. We will use him again if the need arises.

04/15/2014

Josh P.

They arrived at 11am and were done with the job by 1230.

Description of Work
Called them at 10am told them I needed new sink and faucet plumbed because of baby.

11/25/2013

Darryl M.

09/09/2013

jim B.

called chris at 8:00 am, he called and gave 11:00 am arival time and did arrive on time. replaced facuet and cleaned up in quick order. Have been using him since 2006 and have never had a problem with his work ethics or professionalism. price always reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced and fixed leak in kitchen faucet.

09/04/2013

Allen M.

We had a pipe break under our carport. Chris came out and gave a quote to fix that and also gave a quote to totally redo our plumbing from the road into, and throughout, the house. The price seemed very reasonable so we opted to do the entire old plumbing because it needed to be done. The work was completed within two days even though he ran into a couple of problems that hadn't been anticipated, including a huge overgrown tree root over the old line. Within a few days we suddenly had another major leak on the opposite side of the house. Even though t was Sunday, Chris returned a call within a short amount of time and came out and found the problem and fixed it. He is extremely conscientious and committed to his quote. He also took the time to show what he had done and why, and didn't hesitate to call us to keep us and quot;in the loopand quot; concerning any decisions that needed to be made that we hadn't previously discussed. All work was ultimately completed timely and satisfactorily. Even with the extra problems, he stuck by his original quote. We would definitely use this business again. He really went out of his way to make sure the work was completed correctly and that we were happy with it.

Description of Work
Put in new plumbing from the waterline at the road into, and throughout, the house.

05/20/2013

Charlotte P.

Well I don't like to put people down but my experience was not good. When Scott's came out the first time I thought that the leak they worked on was fixed. Turns out that there was another leak which was about a quarter of an inch to the right of the first leak. I paid Scott's $375 the first time but when they had to come back out to do more work then they charged me $85 more. I didn't think that was fair but I paid them. Maybe I'm wrong for feeling this way but I do. I hope I'm not getting them a bad reputation I don't want to cause trouble for anyone. I also hope that this doesn't mean I can't call Angie's List anymore for recommendations. After all of this I can say my leaks are now fixed I hope. I haven't noticed anymore of them. I'm still gonna give them a decent review. Sincerely; Charlotte A Pope

Description of Work
They fixed a leak I was having trouble with.

Category plumbing

we gave a price on one leak and that's what we charged .a month later is when the second leak was found we cant fix another leak for nothing if it had been the same leak we would have been glad to fix at no charge......sorry you feel that way

03/05/2013

DJ M.

I called Chris. He came over and checked out the issues. I had been made aware that I might have a leak under the house so I wasn't surprised when Chris crawled out from underneath the house and stated the small size metal sewer line had rusted out and was leaking. I had called them because when my washing machine emptied, the sewer pipe would overflow. Chris felt the pipe had rusted inside and would need to be replaced but he wanted to see where the pipe connected to the sewer line. That's when he noticed the poor condition of the entire sewer line. So he replaced all of the small diameter metal pipe with PVC and installed a new PVC pipe to the washing machine. He replaced the stems in the shower and installed a garbage disposal. While under the kitchen sink, he found and repaired an existing leak. All was done the same day and everything was clean when he and his helper left. Both guys were great to work with and knew what they were doing. I will definitely use again when the need arises. Chris gave me a bid before he started and that's what he charged me which I thought wa reasonable.

Description of Work
Replacement of existing metal sewer line in crawl space, leak repair & garbage disposal installation

03/01/2012

Linda I.

Once you become a customer, they drop what they are doing and come to you. They keep you on file. It's always almost been the same gentleman. I thought I had a water leak and he found out that it was something else. It's comfortable talking to them.

Description of Work
I have used them since I bought this house.

Latta Plumbing Service

Latta Plumbing is your number one source for all plumbing and piping needs in the greater Birmingham, Alabama area. We serve Birmingham and the surrounding communities for residential repair and service, and the entire Southeast for Commercial plumbing work. We are 100% committed to your satisfaction as our valued customer, and we are dedicated to providing you with the best plumbing and repair service in Birmingham. We guarantee that any plumbing job we undertake will be done right, and that it will be performed with the utmost professionalism. We are a company of dedicated individuals that take pride in our work and reputation. Our technicians are trained experts in the plumbing and piping industry and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service, whether it's new plumbing construction, or service to your existing system. We service home, office, and new commercial construction with the latest technology and trained personnel to get the job done right the first time. No matter what your plumbing needs call for, be sure to contact Latta Plumbing first to assure you get the correct solution. Additional Contact - Rex Latta. Additional Email - rex@lattaplumbing.com.

Plumbing and Septic Solutions LLC

Plumbing and septic solutions is a full service plumbing company. We can handle anything from a drain blockage to installing your new water heater. Being in the plumbing industry for 15 years has provided us the knowledge to solve your issues quickly and efficiently. This saves you time and money!

Check, PayPal