Scott's Quality Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2012

plumbing 10%off to anyone over 65 on a service call...

The Plumbers LLC

The Plumbers LLC has been one of the most superior and trustworthy plumbers in the Calera Alabama area since founded. We do it all, where we deal with everything from leaky faucets, to full blown emergencies! We are your go-to heating and plumbing contractor. Our certified, licensed plumbers have the training and the tools to handle the job. Some of our specialties include; New Plumbing Installation, Piping and Re-piping, and more. Call us today!

Champion plumbing

We no longer do bathroom remodeling or shower replacement. We are a small plumbing business that takes care of you and your home without the high prices. Veteran owned and operated. Over 15 years of plumbing experience. Guaranteed to give you the best work for the price. We no longer do bathroom renovation or shower installs or removals.

Plumbing and Septic Solutions LLC

Plumbing and septic solutions is a full service plumbing company. We can handle anything from a drain blockage to installing your new water heater. Being in the plumbing industry for 15 years has provided us the knowledge to solve your issues quickly and efficiently. This saves you time and money!

01/18/2016

Description of Work
I have just called them back for another job. I was so pleased with their work for me last year that I had no doubt when I needed new lines run for new appliances that they were the ones to do the job. Fast, reasonable pricing, cleaned up after themselves... all around good job.

09/04/2015

01/20/2015

He is very good and very prompt. We use him for all of our plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Repiped the kitchen

12/08/2014

Well, my wife said it all. When they left, not only was everything working again, but it was cleaned up. She was really impressed with workmen who didn't leave her a mess to deal with afterward. Being a guy, I didn't notice that until she mentioned it. I was watching the two men working on various small things we'd been putting off and putting off and putting off, until it was just time to bite th...

Description of Work
repaired two toilets, leaks under two sinks, replaced kitchen faucet, replaced broken nut on drain

04/15/2014

They arrived at 11am and were done with the job by 1230.

Description of Work
Called them at 10am told them I needed new sink and faucet plumbed because of baby.

all pluming needs