Atlas Heating & Air, Inc.

With Angi since August 2016

We are a locally owned and operated company, with over 15 years experience in residential and commercial, heating and air conditioning repair and installation. Avallible 24 hours. Hassle free scheduling and maintenance programs available....

Ductz of Birmingham

Ductz of Birmingham

AIR DUCT CLEANING - debris in your air ducts can trigger asthma, allergies, unpleasant odors and create microbial growth. HVAC RESTORATION - if your home or business has been compromised due to fire, flood, smoke or water damage, your system should be cleaned as a part of your restoration plan. COMMERCIAL DRYER VENT CLEANING - clogged dryer vents restrict air flow causing increased utility cost and potential fire risks. We ensure your dryer vents are thoroughly cleanded, operational and up to code.

11/08/2018

These guys are great. Very professional, knowledgeable, efficient, prompt and courteous. They made recommendations to make our system perform better and did a great job! I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed HVAC system and re-engineered return air ducts

05/16/2018

Josh arrived within 2 hours of the phone call to the office and had the A/C running within 15 minutes. He obviousely had the needed part on the truck!!! That's what I call prepared.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new replacement part was needed for our outdoor A/C unit. Ours was burned up.

10/07/2016

Josh and the Atlas team came out right on time and knocked out the job super fast for a great price. And they were all great guys who really seemed to enjoy what they do. I was up and running again in no time. I'm 100 percent satisfied with the units and with the whole experience. I've also used Atlas to repair my existing HVAC units in my home and they've always showed up on time and done a great...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Atlas came in to give me an estimate of replacing the old HVAC in my recording studio. Josh was very knowledgeable and gave me a very good price on replacing the HVAC with another central unit. But he was smart enough to suggest 2 individual DC inverter units which are almost completely quiet, very efficient and were just what I needed for the studio. These units are so quiet, I forget they're even on.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We service, install, and maintain all makes and models of air conditioning systems. New and old! Big or small! Residential and commercial!

New home construction system installation