Shores Professional Painting

Founded 1965 • With Angi since August 2010

Professional Painting....

East Alabama Painting LLC

Specializing in Interior and exterior painting! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Jireh Painting & Remodeling

Jireh Painting & Remodeling has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Fisher Home Services

Fisher Home Services offers a variety of services including but not limited to kitchen and bathroom remodeling, Concrete for driveways and patios etc.. I've been doing home repairs and remodeling my entire life so I know what it takes to get your job done right. 30+ years of experience. Fisher Home Services offers free estimates and would love to take a look at your upcoming project. Please call us or click for an estimate today!

01/19/2016

Category interior painters

05/02/2015

They were fantastic.

Description of Work
Painted the inside of my home.

Category house painters

08/09/2012

I like that he did what he said he was going to do. He had a professional crew on hand to do the work. He came back twice when I asked him to do some minor touch-ups without any argument. I like that I got what I paid for. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Professional Painting painted my house.

Category house painters

Interior & Exterior Painting, Sandbasting, Pressure Washing, Water Proofing, Roll, Brush & Spray

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa