KROB LANDSCAPE INC

With Angi since October 2010

Since 1984, Krob Landscape has provided exceptional landscape design, landscape maintenance and landscape installation services for businesses, multi-family communities and homes along the Alabama and Mississippi Gulf Coast, and the Florida Panhandle. We have many satisfied clients in Mobile, Foley, Daphne AL and Pensacola, FL....

Domino's Lawn Care

🌳🌳🌳 WE ARE THE BEST! 🌳🌳🌳 Our grass is always greener! Lawn care made simple. With 3 years of professional lawn service experience, don't miss our biggest deal of the year 15% off your first service, take your curb appeal to a whole new level. Trust America's number one lawn care company. Quality, affordable lawn care. Call us today!

DC Lawn & Landscape,LLC

DC Lawn & Landscape has been in business since 2007. We operate in Baldwin and Mobile counties and have over 47 combined years of experience to do everything landscape. We have been awarded 24 times in various categories including Designs , Landscapes and Maintenance Service . We are domiciled in Fairhope ,Al and operate 7 trucks . We offer a wide range of services such as Landscape Design, Landscape Irrigation , Landscape Management, and Hardscapes . We can handle any size project for you. Give us a call now to set up a free consultation. Hope to here from you soon!

Gordon's Lawn Care

Lawn care, landscaping, fence & hedge line cleaning, and pressure washing.

08/19/2015

Description of Work
They do lawn maintenance and landscaping projects for us. I've used them for sodding too.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

04/14/2014

I'm very happy with them. They do an excellent job and do it independently. I couldn't be happy. They only charge $50 each time they come.

Description of Work
They do our lawn work.

01/29/2014

They have done it for many years and they do a great job. And the cost is reasonable.

Description of Work
They do our yard work.

05/06/2013

Description of Work
Krob Landscaping has done my yard maintenance for 4 years. they are punctual, reasonable in price and easy to deal with. They also do projects as needed and requested. Service is prompt especially if you need it done quickly. All of the employees are friendly and competent.Would recommend them willingly and enthusiastically

05/17/2012

They do excellent work and are thorough. Everything is perfectly done. They work quickly; they drive up, unload three mowers, and are out of here within 30 minutes. I have got their details in my book so that I would use them in the future when needed.

Description of Work
I use Krob Landscape Inc. for landscaping service. They edge, blow, trim, and so forth.