C & H Cooling and Heating Inc

Founded 1956 • With Angi since August 2013

Residential and Commercial HVAC Services providing regular monitoring of your central cooling and heating units to ensure efficient operation. C & H Cooling & Heating, one of Northwest Alabama’s largest air conditioning and HVAC service providers. Serving Shoals area homeowners and businesses for over half a century, C & H offers cooling and heating repair and installation services to customers across Northwest Alabama and South Central Tennessee....

Shoals Comfort Solutions LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the service, installation, & repair of all makes and models of equipment. We offer 24/7 Emergency Services, so you can schedule at your convenience, not ours. Give us a call today for your FREE estimate. Here at Shoals Comfort, Your Comfort is our priority. Licensed, bonded, & insured. AL#17077

B&P

We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to big or small. Please reach out and see what we can do for you!

Offers by B&P on Angi

09/11/2015

Description of Work
They serviced my A/C unit. They arrived on time and diagnosed the problem quickly. Their estimates for repair were right on the money and I was happy with them .

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/12/2013

They are excellent. Their price is very good and I have friends that use them.I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I am going to sign a service contract with them. I have not used them yet.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial heating & air conditioning.