Chapman Plumbing

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2012

PO BOX 107

Shannon, AL 35142

Here at Chapman Plumbing we are committed to providing our customers with professional plumbing services at a reasonable price. I don't want the most customers, just the happiest. As always, we stand behind our work. Mailing address PO Box 107, Shannon, AL 35142-0107

11/20/2020

Thomas S.

Our old unit had been giving us problems for the past four years. Jason and Kyle inspected the unit and suggested replacement due to a number of issues they found. The unit was difficult to get at as it was installed in our crawl space and took some time to remove the old unit. They did a great job as they replaced the old gas line which was too small and installed a new pressure regulator as we were experiencing a drop in water pressure if more than one faucet was open. Now have great water pressure and hotter constant water flow.

Description of Work
Replace tankless water heater

Category small appliance repair, water heater repair

05/28/2019

Paul G.

Received call they would arrive between 9 and 11 for the estimate. Called at 9am and said they would arrive in 15 minutes. Employee tried turning main valve off to house, and could not kill the water. Fortunately I had another shutoff valve installed inside my home. He killed water, drained line, installed new valve. Was extremely professional, kind and worked efficiently. Alabama water company called to replace their defective valve. My wife who received this company had high praise.

Description of Work
Pressure regulator valve change,no water pressure in the house

Category

04/09/2019

Dustin S.

They were knowledgeable and courteous and set great expectations up front.

Description of Work
Repair leak in kitchen sink and garbage disposal.

01/25/2019

Kim C.

Bathroom sink stoppers were done quickly and efficiently. The kitchen sink sprayer was another issue, however. I had purchased a good quality hose and sprayer, but apparently the fittings were not compatible to my faucet. Jason was going to try to find one that would work. From Friday to Tuesday I had no response from him. I called Tuesday and left a message. I called again on Thursday and he said he had forgotten to call me back. He had found one that would work but didn't think I would like it. He said he had one more option. I waited a week, and never heard from him. I called back and left a message that since I had never heard back from him, that he should cancel my request. I asked for an invoice for the work he had performed. I've had no return phone call yet. His follow through needs improvement.

Description of Work
2 bathroom sink stoppers repaired and 1 kitchen sprayer installed

09/12/2018

Howard H.

I needed a water heater replaced, and this outfit was the first one to respond offering an estimate. They showed up punctually for the free estimate, but then proceeded to give an estimate that was almost twice as high as the firm I ended up using. When I questioned why the estimate was so high, they said the water heater (a 75 Gal) cost $2000. I've looked at several water heaters online and at the plumbing supply place and have yet two find one that cost that much. They also said I needed a $550 drip pan, which the other plumber scoffed at when I told them about it. They may be good plumbers, but watch the pricing.

Description of Work
Sky High Estimate So Didn't Use

09/01/2018

Laura D.

Request for service was responded to quickly. Estimate visit and estimate was prompt and he was straightforward with the options. Service was scheduled soon after. Jason called before coming and arrived when he said he would. My husband forgot at both the estimate appointment and the service appointment to give him the Angie's List $50 off coupon until he was walking out the door after finishing replacing the water heater; (the coupon directed it was to be presented at the time of estimate). Jason said he would send us the $50. And he did!

Description of Work
Replace leaking water heaters

06/28/2018

Grace G.

During the initial inspection, Jason located the issue for our plumbing very quickly. Once we decided to hire him for the project, it took a few days for him to come out (our issue wasn't urgent). He was on time, worked quickly, answered all of our questions, and even allotted additional time in case we asked him to help with anything else. We were prepared for the worst, however the repair ended up being about half the quote, which we were grateful for. There was a bit of a mess left behind in our bathroom, which we had to clean up with a bit of elbow grease and clorox. Overall, we would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Pipes replaced

06/25/2018

Mark D.

Replaced an old galvanized drain pipe with new, larger PVC, vented, rerouted, and connected to existing sanitary piping located below ground. All done as expected. Plumbers were courteous, professional, informative, and left the areas affected neat and clean. I would use again, and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Replacement of clogged washing machine drain pipe.

06/15/2018

Cory M.

Good. They called promptly. Rescheduled to meet our needs. Work was done professionally. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Leaking bath faucet needed new washers

05/21/2018

Jerene M.

The news wasn’t so good, Broken pipes underground, for 1 toilet,plain old clog for another, and after I mentioned my kitchen sink was leaking , that was fixed also!!! I have to mention that I was extremely frustrated after dealing with another company with no results. These guys were honest, knew what they were doing, and as friendly to me as they were to my dogs!! I have FINALLY found my forever plumbers! Thank you 👍🏻😃

Description of Work
2 out of 3 toilets blocked and a leaky sink

04/26/2018

Edward T.

went well, showed up timely, did the work quickly, professional and expert

Description of Work
plumbing drain cleared and improvement made

04/11/2018

Jason S.

They responded very quickly after I submitted a request on their website. They were fast & efficient performing the work.

Description of Work
Replace hose bib & it’s shut off valve, replace laundry water box

04/04/2018

Shashi K.

No complaints, on time, professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Toilet replacement

03/24/2018

Yolanda H.

Overall l, good experience. He provided a window for arrival plus called before heading to my house. Service was professional and quick - completed in about 2 hours.

Description of Work
Had a leak due to kitchen sink

01/16/2018

Rhonda M.

The pump in our sump pump system went out. Chapman's replaced it that same day which was great because the smell was awful. It's been a few years since we had that done and we have encountered no other issues with it. The second time we used Chapman's, our water in our shower would lose pressure when water was running in the kitchen or we flushed a toilet. He sent his apprentice who quickly determined it was the pressure regulator where the water comes into the house. He replaced that and it solved the problem. Chapman's has been excellent at diagnosing and solving our plumbing issues quickly and without any follow-up issues. They are on par with other plumber's as far as prices go, but the issue is fixed right and fixed right the first time. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I had a sump pump repaired on one service call and later had a regulator replaced.

01/10/2018

Zeena T.

Everything went smoothly. Jason told me over the phone what he believed our issue was and how much it would be. When he arrived, he confirmed what he already thought, replaced the regulator and was gone in about an hour. He was very direct and honest. We now have his number saved for future use.

Description of Work
Replace pressure regulator.

01/03/2018

Chuck B.

Jason responded scheduled us in a 3-6 time slot and arrived around 3. He diagnosed the problem and repaired it. It was not easy to diagnose and even more difficult to get to it but he did.

Description of Work
A pipe in the attic froze and burst.

11/13/2017

Bill N.

Jason scheduled our service the same day. He and assistant arrived on time, went to work and us back up and running in less than hour. Knowledgeable and professional

Description of Work
Clear clog in drain pipe.

Category drain cleaning

10/26/2017

Veronica P.

Jason was super helpful on explaining how and why he cleaned the burner system and even showed me how to do it myself. He also suggested it was getting close for a replacement and basically told me what to look for when time comes. I really aprecited that he answered all of my questions and a way that I could understand. Definitely calling them again if I need a plumber!!

Description of Work
Check the gas logs (fireplace) to see why it would lit up

Category

10/13/2017

STEPHEN L.

Jason scheduled my repair same day and arrived in the appointed window. Went straight to work. Quickly identified where the clog was in the pipes and extracted. Very politely and efficiently went about job.

Description of Work
clearing of clogged drain

10/09/2017

Henry L.

apparently experienced in that he found the leak an repaired within an hour.

Description of Work
water pipe leak

09/28/2017

Joy D.

Fantastic. He responded promptly to my request, arrived within about 20 minutes, located the problem, and repaired. I needed a new pressure regulator. He explained everything before and after. Was completely professional and personable.

Description of Work
Had low water pressure and needed it checked out.

09/28/2017

Joy D.

Jason and his staff are excellent. He has always responded promptly to calls and schedules services calls as quickly as possible. He arrives at the earliest end of the service window, completes the job quickly, and processes payment on-site. I've been thoroughly impressed and satisfied with his work and professionalism.

Description of Work
Within a month have had kitchen sink pipe work done, a pressure regulator replaced, and referred my father for seal/seat change in shower and a bathroom sink faucet replacement.

09/21/2017

Jeannie M.

They were professional and efficient; responded to us quickly; and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced our gas hot water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

09/02/2017

Elizabeth A.

Chapman and co were awesome - communicate frequently and clearly, turn up when they say they will or contact you. Got the work done promptly.

Description of Work
Needed a creative solution to a plumbing problem - more than just a repair - I needed a do over.

D&H Painting and Remodeling

Our owner, Donny Headley, has been blessed with the love of helping people and construction. This company is driven by our Christian faith and our desire to help others. We enjoy making our customers happy and building relationships based on trust and nothing makes us happier than a delighted customer at the end of a job.

Offers by D&H Painting and Remodeling	 on Angi
    Zoom Drain

A clogged-up drain is every homeowner’s nightmare. The thought of a sink overflowing or sewage backing out of a toilet can give anyone shivers. Who can you call when you need help with a problematic drain or sewer line – and fast? Zoom Drain of Alabama, of course! We are the trusted team of drain and sewer service experts in Birmingham, Trussville and the surrounding areas for residential, commercial and industrial properties. Our highly-trained team is equipped with top-grade tools of the trade and leading industry knowledge so we can tackle anything that slows down your drainage system. Whether you live in a multi-story townhouse or an expansive ranch home, Zoom Drain of Alabama can handle all your sewer and drain needs.

Wilbur's Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing

Wilbur’s Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing has been serving homeowners and businesses in the Birmingham area since 1979. We are Family owned and operated and have earned a reputation for quality service. We stand by our work, and are proud of our long-standing commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. We strive to provide you with 5 star service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Award 2022

Dripping Faucets, Dripping Valves, Leaking Toilets, Running Toilets & New Toilets Installed, Leaking Water Pipes, Banging Pipes, Clogged Drains, Natural Gas Repairs, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels, Whole House Remodels, High & Low Water Pressure, Leaking Showers, Leaking Spouts, Underground Water, Water Heater Repair, Replace Garbage Disposals, Install New Sinks, New Faucets, Sewer Video Inspections. Jetted & Whirlpool Tubs Repair.

ask for details