KEN AIR SERVICE INC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2008

ACTION HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Action Heating & Air Conditioning serves Mobile and Baldwin counties. Founded by Adam Anderson in 1996. A Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, an honor given to only the top 5% of Bryant dealers. We service all makes, models and brands of equipment. All of our technicians are NATE (North American Technician Excellence) Certified. Service vans are restocked daily and Action Service Technicians are on call 7 days a week. All repairs are guarenteed for 1 year and new systems for 10 years. Issues like high utility bills, hot and cold areas and excessive humidity can be resolved. Financing is available for new systems and, in most cases, the monthly energy savings will offset the monthly payment. Action uses only the very best products, materials and supplies and all work is 100% guaranteed. Extra care for your property is taken like shoe covers and covering your floors to make sure we protect your home. Every employee is drug tested, trained, uniformed and has a photo ID. For Satisfaction…Call ACTION.

Comfort Pros

Hot, cold, tired of being miserable? You don’t deserve to live that way. Comfort Pros believes in delivering the choice and control you want, the affordability you need and the quality you deserve. Just take the next step and book a service appointment. Call or text 251-234-0854 to get the comfort you deserve.

J & J Residential Maintenance HVAC & Appliance Repair

12/03/2015

Description of Work
Repaired ducts and installed vent extension.

07/22/2013

You can't go wrong with them. They are #1.

Description of Work
We've used their service since 1996. They performed an AC tune-up.

06/07/2013

Friendly and reliable. Came out late on a Friday afternoon and was very helpful. We will definitely use him again. Thanks.

Description of Work
Serviced the A/C unit

06/06/2012

Monday night my AC only blew hot air, so Tuesday I checked Angie's List for a company to call that had good ratings. Ken only had "A" ratings, so I called him about 2pm and left a voice mail. He returned my call within the hour. I asked if there was any way he could fit me in the next day. He said he was pretty busy, but would be here later that afternoon. I really appreciated that, but a couple o...

Description of Work
Ken repaired my outdoor AC unit the same afternoon I called him (in June) even though it was raining. Plus he was so nice and cordial the whole time.

03/27/2012

Description of Work
Ken found the problem and had the part on his truck. Prompt service reasonable pricing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

GENERAL HEATING & A/C SERVICES.

ASK FOR DETAILS