GUARANTEED PEST CONTROL

With Angi since October 2010

4.3

AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists

AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists on Angi
B&P

We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to big or small. Please reach out and see what we can do for you!

Offers by B&P on Angi

08/04/2016

What they charge me has gone up. I think just the pest control is about $80 per visit. If they come again either for the ants or spiders, that is $60, I think. The termite part seems to be keeping things in check, the five years that we have lived here, but when they spray for the spiders sometimes I still see several live spiders come out and they are crawling around -- that makes me real unhappy...

Description of Work
I used Guaranteed Pest Control. Most of the time they come they are just checking the termite traps outside and they replace them if necessary. Once a year they check all around the house and underneath the house to see if there is any new activity. Usually twice a year I call them to come and spray for spiders. Sometimes I have to call them to come and spray especially inside, and do something inside, then put stuff around the outside for ants -- we get sugar ants.

Category pest control

07/29/2015

I was told that Foundation Repairs & Home Improvements Inc owns this company and that the person who came to my house was supposed to look at the issues that I reported to them. He took notes and said he would get to me about fixing things. I never heard back.

Description of Work
was sent out on behalf of Foundation Repairs & Home Improvements Inc to inspect prior work

Category mudjacking

03/26/2012

They are as good as anybody else I know. I don’t think I could recommend them even though I use them but I have a contract. They are a little slow in coming out. Lot of times I have to call them. I paid the big money to have all the termites stuff done; now this is just annual thing. So I don’t know if I would use them again but right now, I am using them. I sued them once in court and won. Howeve...

Description of Work
They do an annual spray and inspection in three out storage buildings and my barn.

Category pest control