CALDWELL'S ROOFING & HOME RPR

With Angi since October 2010

General Remodeling

A & H Residential metal roofing

With over 15 years experience in metal roofing and architectural metal construction, theres nothing our team can't handle for you. We offer free estimates and roof inspections to determine if its time for your home to have a new roof. Leaking roof? We will come out and tarp the damaged section of the dwelling no charge to you. You can expect honest, friendly customer service. Feel free to call 24/7

Got It Done Contracting LLC

We make all your home dreams come true from the inside to the out side. No job is to big for our guys. From kitchen or bathroom tile work to building decks or outside garage.

WeatherProof Inc Metal Roofing

Visit us at weatherproofroofs.com or Call Us at 334-678-7663. 40 year warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on Our craftsmanship. Call and say you found us on Angie's List for a 5% discount. Showroom located on 2975 Ross Clark Cir. Protect Your Roof with WeatherProof.

12/21/2010

Please don't hire this guy to do anything for U...He is not experienced and has no idea what he is doing! He will most likely do MORE damage than repair!

Description of Work
I would have had to pay a LOT more to these guys, but canceled the 2nd check. Was told by Mr Caldwell's employee (to the best of my memory, his name is Phil McCullar) that he (the employee) painted my roof after the repairs were made. Later found out that he put one lousy coat and stole the other four 5 gal pails of "Kool-seal" that I purchased for that purpose. He brought by an old 5 gal bucket of paint then said that he had to buy even MORE paint and charged me for that too! After I wrote out this 2nd check I happened to look at the "new" 5 gal bucket of paint that he had "Bought" and saw that it was really old and empty and had been for a long time! When I checked the roof I was appalled by the mess that they made. It was obvious the it had barely one coat of paint! The "repairs" that were made by Mr Caldwell and his employee are now having to be re-done along with the damage that has been caused by the repairs not being done properly!

Category remodeling,roofing