ASC Home Repair

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2011

200 Swallow Cir

Robertsdale, AL 36567

Quality work and testimonial references. {Specializing} In Residential energy star replacement windows for older and new homes also limited handy man home repair. I do not discuss business by way of text.

11/19/2020

Teresa R.

Larry did a great job at an exceptionally good price. I needed my vinyl repaired on my chimney due to storm damage and he was able to hunt down matching siding (20+ years old) and did an exceptional job in a short time. Yes, I would definitely hire him for repairs around the house as well as the siding.

Description of Work
Vinyl Siding repairs

Category awnings, siding

12/15/2017

JENNIFER B.

Mr. Douglas did an excellent job (as always). I have a new metal roof and it was done in a very professional and timely manner. Mr. Douglas is very particular that any job he is doing or overseeing is done to his standards (and he is a perfectionist). You will get quick response, good work and will be well informed at every step of the job. I have relied on Mr. Douglas for windows, siding and roof and have been very pleased on every project.

Description of Work
Metal roof

08/26/2016

Andrew S.

Horrible service. I called for an estimate and he rudely answered the phone with "why are you calling me and who are you with". It took me calming him down to finally tell him that I called for a roofing repair estimate and he apologized at that point. It was too late, that is not how you operate a professional business.

Description of Work
Roofing repair

I Larry Douglas ASC home repair SPID#6256957 are here by stating a grievance to this Angie's List made on 08/26/16 . To whom it may concern with Angie's List I have had no conversation with this member involving a roof repair estimate on 08/26/16 or any other time . When a member calls me with an inquiry obtaining to some work there considering to have done ,...I treat them with the utmost respect and answer all there questions in a kind manner . This bogus compliant by this member is with out warrant and is erroneous at best . I ask that Angie's List remove this erroneous compliant from my roofing profile review category simply because it is an insult to my good reputation .

08/22/2015

Wendy J.

Mr. Douglas came out in a timely manner to see the repairs needed and gave us an estimate within a couple of days as he said he would which we felt was reasonable. We were very pleased with the work he did for us and would certainly call him again for future repairs if needed.

Description of Work
Mr. Douglas repaired the framework on our garage doors which had water damage.

Category contractors, handyman service, water damage restoration

05/27/2015

Perry B.

He contacted me initially but never called back.

Category handyman service

I explained to the Angie's list member during our first conversation by phone that I did not do general remolding work and that was the type of work that he described that he wanted done . Interior remolding and fence building are things I do not do . I further explained to Angie's list member that I would try to locate a reliable contractor that could possible for fill his needs . I can not be held responsible for any contractor that I spoke with and requested him to call Angie's list member . All I did was tried to help Angie's list member ! And further more I did call Angie's list member back,... he just doesn't answer his phone nor does he return messages . I feel as this was an unjustified remark made by Angie's list member.

05/14/2015

Bruce E.

Description of Work
2 unrelated jobs: 1) Repaired a bi-fold door, and 2) Pressure-washed outdoor concrete. Excellent work on both at fair prices.

Category handyman service, pressure washing, doors

05/08/2015

Bruce E.

Great job both times and I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Yesterday he repaired a door and today he did some pressure washing.

Category handyman service, pressure washing, doors

04/24/2015

Susan V.

Mr. Douglas communicated all of the options in a timely manner and did an excellent job on my repair. I will use him again and highly recommend him for your siding needs.

Description of Work
After investigating/researching the type of siding on my house (which was not available in the local market), Mr. Douglas was able to match and repair a damaged corner of my siding at a very fair price.

Category siding

04/21/2014

frances D.

Mr. Douglas did an excellent job. He made sure that all jobs were completed to our satisfaction. He went above and beyond to make sure that things were done exactly the way that we wanted. He stayed in constant contact w/us to let us know how things were going....any updates, any delays. Mr. Douglas was very punctual. Anything that he said he was going to do he did it. After having had several construction workers AND contractors that didn't exactly work out Mr. Douglas reassured us and made sure everything went the way we wanted it to. I would definitely use him again and recommend him if you want a reliable and honest contractor.

Description of Work
We had a metal roof put on, 2 windows replaced, a utility room floor repaired, a door unit replaced, and 2 storm doors put on.

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

01/14/2014

JENNIFER B.

Very professional and quick. good to work with. No complaints. Mr. Douglas gets the job done. I will definitely call him again if I need this type of service.

Description of Work
Siding and windows

Category replacement windows

11/20/2013

JENNIFER B.

Mr. Douglas was very professional and prompt. He informed me of the products, (windows and siding) and made sure I was informed about what he was doing and why all through the process. Once he started on my house, he dedicated his time to my project until it was completely done. Mr. Douglas is very particular and thorough. He pays great attention to detail and made sure my house looked very beautiful when he was done. He was very respectful of my property, plants and pets. I cannot believe how warm and cozy my house is now. He does the work himself with one helper (who was also very nice to work with). I am very, very pleased with the work done by this company and would recommend him to anyone! My friend came to my house the other day and she actually drove by, not recognizing my house, it looked so different and new! Mr. Douglas is a very talented, a good man and a good business man.

Description of Work
Siding and windows and installed a new door and gutters.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

11/18/2013

Larry W.

I enjoyed talking with Larry and will call him again on other projects.

Description of Work
Larry came out to provide a quote on replacing existing windows with insulated windows. He was very professional, demonstrated the windows and his price was very reasonable. I chose to go with another vendor due to overall value

Category handyman service, replacement windows

08/27/2013

Lawrence B.

Terrible

Description of Work
Refused to come and give estimate. Said that coming out and measuring would be a waste of his time. Said he has more integrity than his customers. I couldn't wait to get off the phone with him. Told me to measure the linear feet for the gutters and to multiply that by $12/linear foot... hence the estimate I gave.

Category siding

08/22/2013

Mary L.

He did an excellent and thorough job. I would use him again.

Description of Work
He fixed my siding on the house. He also secured some joints that needed attention. He replaced one sheet of siding. He was able to find this siding even though 3 other service providers could not. It was a reasonable price.

Category handyman service, siding

05/30/2013

Terri G.

I had good experience with them. I like how quick they did the work. The contractor was really good. They were in and out, when I left for work and came back, they were done.

Description of Work
I used ASC Home Repair to replace all my windows and put siding around all the windows as well.

05/11/2013

Mary L.

He was very thorough. I felt the price was reasonable and he did a great job.

Description of Work
Repaired wood on my pier.

Category handyman service

09/25/2012

Tom C.

Stayed in contact with us on the work constantly. Slight delay caused by equipment problems, but he called to keep us updated on completion of the job. He told us to call him if we were not satisfied with the entire job.

Description of Work
Replaced parts of siding that had blown off during the Storm Issac - Cleaned siding that had been up for seven years, and needed thorough cleaning.

01/14/2012

Karol F.

Great, start to finish in about 1 1/5 weeks. No mess left behind. very professional job.

Description of Work
I had new gutters installed on my home. The work was excellant. Once an estimated was provided, I contracted the work. He showed up on time, completed installation in the amount of time promised and let no mess behind. In addition, he came back to follow up to make sure gutters handled the downpour of rain properly. I have no hesitation with recommending this contractor. I am extremely pleased with the results. In addition, he fixed my door bell which had been out of order for some time. I will definately call this contractor if I have some additional repair jobs around the house.

Category gutter repair

10/31/2011

N B.

It went well.

Description of Work
I had work performed.

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

09/20/2011

Andy C.

It turned out very well. I was really happy with the outcome of the work and would recommend him to others. He was very punctual and professional as well. He even finished under budget.

Description of Work
He did some siding repair.

06/26/2011

Susan N.

Prompt response to my call. Came next day. Door was old and removal problems- researched type door and rollers- returned, removed, and replaced. Reasonable fee. Door works great. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced rollers on an old double-pained glass sliding door.

Category doors

06/18/2011

Meredith C.

Mr. Douglas is always professional, courteous, on-time and does excellent work. He recommended how to enclose our patio and it turns out excellent as if part of the original plan.

Description of Work
ASC General Home Repair has enclosed patio into screened in porch. Installed rain gutter to help with water run-off.

Category gutter repair

Brutal Competition LLC

Quality job done with professional men. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate.

BioClean Remediation LLC

BioClean Remediation, LLC has been providing outstanding services to the Alabama Gulf Coast and beyond for over 12 years. Our fantastic, environmentally-safe company is locally owned and operated by people who truly care about the health and wellness of your family. Whether you're struggling to restore your home after a flood or you have a mold problem that you need help with, you can count on our licensed and certified staff to provide the best quality services on the Gulf Coast.

Award 2022
    Quality Paints LLC

Painting interior and exterior residential and commercial Pressure washing Deck cleaning Gutter cleaning Can clean House washing Driveway washing Sidewalk washing Deck cleaning Roof cleaning

My company's primary function is energy replacement windows for residential homeowners . Exterior vinyl siding installed and vinyl siding repair . Metal roofing installed . Entry doors and interior doors installed . Aluminum gutters installed . My secondary function is limit home repair such as shingle roof leak repairs . Plumbing fixture repairs . Electrical fixture repairs . Exterior wood repairs whether bad or rotten . I do not offer any of my services to new home builders .

Electrical residential wiring, beneath residential home plumbing, exterior & interior painting, landscaping, concrete work, room additions, sheet rock, dry wall, interior remolding , fence building & repair, house leveling, & interior flooring repairs .