1800 ROOF PLUS

With Angi since October 2008

All American Roofing, LLC

Asphalt and metal installation. Asphalt and metal repairs. 30 yrs experience in roofs Single ply and flat foam install and repairs Owner operator. We can repair weather damaged roofs as well.

Envision Roofing

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule a project or estimate today!

Top Tier Roofing

Top Tier Roofing is your local roofing contractor who is here to help when you need a knowledgeable, committed, and honest roofing contractor. Our installers have over 25 years of experience, and all of our work comes with a 5 year workmanship warranty! Give us a call or text today and find out what makes us Top Tier! 256-454-4969 We are not only a 5 star rated roofing contractor, but we also offer services such as siding and window installation, gutters, and interior remodels. Our mission is to help those in our community protect their biggest investment from the severe weather we are known to have. We do this by offering superior products, such as Atlas shingles with 3M ScotchGaurd technology, and world class workmanship.

Offers by Top Tier Roofing on Angi

10/22/2008

Jeff came out and gave us two estimates, one for the roof, which was a bit high, and one for the repairs, which I thought was way too low. We signed the contract and waited. I called their office and asked them to give me two day's notice before they started the job so that I could schedule time off from work. Two weeks later I came home from work and the job was about 1/2 done! When the job was f...

Description of Work
Removed and replaced roof on one-story single family ranch home. Repaired water damaged eaves, soffits and facias.