ELITE PAINTING CONTRACTORS

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2011

WITH 25YRS. COMBINED EXPERIENCE ELITE OFFERS AFFORDABLE PAINTING SERVICES WITH GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL. WE WILL ALWAYS TREAT YOU AND YOUR HOME WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT. WE OFFER EXCITING NEW IDEAS AND PROVIDE REAL LIFE REFERENCES. OUR CUSTOMERS ARE WHAT FEEDS OUR FAMILIES AND WE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!...

SouthFace Renovations LLC.

Hello my name is Johnny DeBlieux! I am the owner and operator of this custom paint, roofing, remodel and construction company. We can do any and all interior or exterior remodel/restoration project. My attention to detail and skills are geared towards the finished product. My business has from 3-8 employees per job and myself depending on size of project. We are properly insured and licensed to do any residential project known to man! I normally operate under a draw pay application for longer projects or 50% deposit and 50% upon completion payment plan for shorter projects. We give Senior citizens and Angie's List members discounts as well!

Offers by SouthFace Renovations LLC. on Angi
Gl remodeling and painting

GL remodeling and painting LLC its full service remodeling and painting company, with 10 years of experience.

Above and Beyond Lawn Care & Pressure Washing

At Above and Beyond Lawn Care & Pressure Washing, we take the work we do seriously. We have the expertise to tackle any size pressure washing project whether it be residential or commercial. Call today for your free estimate.

01/08/2016

Description of Work
Great work, dependable and trustworthy.

Category deck cleaning

MINOR DRYWALL REPAIR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING WASHING{NOT JUST YOUR ORDINARY HIGH PRESSURE WATER TO DESTROY YOU HOME..WE USE CLEANING SOLUTIONS THAT ARE SAFE FOR YOUR FAMILY, PETS AND PLANTS.}