Auxiliary Power Systems Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2011

Serving Alabama, panhandle of Florida & portions of Tennessee State...

Dr. Electric

Locally owned family business with a professional standard of service. All employees are background checked and trained to be the very best electricians and safety advisors to best serve our clients. Serving both commercial and residential clients in Jefferson, Shelby, and Walker counties. Dr. Electric accepts Cash, Check, all major Credit Cards and offers Financing. Angie's List Customers receive $25 dollars off any work performed under $1000.00 and $75 dollars off any work over $1000.00. We are members of the Alabama Home Builders Association. .*Residential & Commercial Electrical Services. Outlets, Lights, Indoor & Outdoor Electrical Wiring, Fuse Box & Breaker Panel Repairs. Electrical Service Upgrades. Whole House Rewires. Custom Lighting Design & House Generators. Swimming Pool Pump & Lighting Repair. Solar Power Systems.

Jackson Electric

Jackson Electric, family owned and operated in business since 1992! Specializing in minor installations, trouble shooting, panel upgrades, service upgrades, electrical remodels/additions and commercial lighting! http://jacksonelectricalabama.com

HISTORICAL HOMECRAFTERS INC

Historical Homecrafters offers FIXED PRICE contracts for the following services: Home Plan Design Services, Home Site Evaluation, Home Construction, Landscape Face lift / Upgrade services. We specialize in designing and constructing homes that were originally built between 1750-1900. We also offer Storm Safe Rooms and Energy Efficiency Packages for our new homes that can reduce your homes utility bills by 50%. Our remodeling projects regularly include Basement finishes as well as Kitchen and Master Bath renovations.

06/27/2014

Description of Work
Installed a 20KW Generac whole house backup generator and changed out the out-dated electric panel, bringing the system up to code. It was a turn-key job with them making the arraignments for the electrical and gas lines to be installed. The whole job was completed in one day from the time the new gas meter was installed. We were only without power for about 4-5 hours total.

05/31/2014

Description of Work
Purchased a 20kW whole home generator through the Home Depot and APS delivered and installed it. They were very accommodating in getting things set up as we did most of the leg work long distance before we moved back into our home. The install took most of a day during which we were obviously without power, but Joey, the tech who installed it, did his best to keep us on as long as he could before having to shut the power off. A good bit of our down time at the end of the day was due to having to wait for the county inspector to come out and sign off on the installation. All in all things went great from beginning to end and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend APS for generator installation

07/16/2013

The technician visited us two times. The first to see what would suit our house best and give us an estimate on that unit. He was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He paid extreme attention to detail - he asked about the pool (pump/heater etc) and our shed(electricity wattage etc), actually anywhere we might use power. The second visit was the installation and was chaotic! The base block the u...

Description of Work
We had a gas home generator *Generac" installed. This generator is the type that is set to automatically kick on should we lose power.

Category home builders,generator service

06/12/2013

Very well. On time. Quality installation.

Description of Work
Installed whole-house generator (20 kw).

Category electrician

We strive to provide professional services. Thank you fo ryour reviews!

04/19/2011

I use them once a year. They are very good. I had a hard time getting some good person to take care of my generator. I need to call them before the huricane season starts. I'm very pleased with their service. They checked everything and it's been working ever since. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Auxiliary Power Systems Inc a year ago. I have a generator for the entire house and they service it for me. He checked it out and I needed a spark plug and he replaced it for me.

Category electrician

We strive to provide professional services. Thank you for your review!

Sales, service, installation & maintenance of industrial generators and home standby generators.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express