Trent Thrasher Construction

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2010

3.5

Trent Thrasher Construction, LLC has been in business for over 25 years. Owned and operated from Rainbow City, Alabama we have traveled the United States and designed, prepped, constructed and maintained buildings on a nationwide scale....

Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists

Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists is a team of professionals committed to serving our customers & home owners with a full range of quality foundation repair services provided promptly and at a fair and competitive price! Founded in 1996, Garland Caudle brings to its customers app. 41 years of experience in the residential floor, foundation, and basement wall repair business.

05/03/2014

Excellent , Trent Thrasher handled all the details is crew was very professional. Left my property clean every day. I have had several people stop an commit on it and want to know who built it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a metal building

CATEGORY home builders

07/23/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wasn't happy with my experience. I had an issue and couldn't get a returned call to help during the first year my house was built.

CATEGORY home builders

Trent Thrasher Construction, LLC specializes in commercial buildings, metal buildings, churches, gyms, shops, garages, aircraft hangars, barns, agricultural buildings, and metal roofing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available