The Decorator Store

With Angi since June 2012

Additional contact name - Bryan Bettinger. Additional DBA - Decorator Store....

Bledsoe's Construction

We provide professional services, Painting interior and exterior. Kitchen Cabinets trim and more. We take care of All your homes needs, windows, doors floors and so much more.

Armstrong Painting & Construction

General Remodeling, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Exterior & Interior Painting

Offers by Armstrong Painting & Construction on Angi
J&B HANDYMAN SERVICES, LLC

We offer a variety of services, specializing in both interior and exterior painting. We also offer home remodeling and general home repairs including plumbing, carpentry, and flooring services, As a small family run business, we are able to offer great reliable service at affordable prices.

03/01/2016

The paint was a perfect match for the repainted wall. We had painted the room for the client three months ago and recently there had been damage to one of the walls. Sheetrock had to be replaced and Bryan mixed some more custom color to repaint the wall. The color was a perfect match and the damage was not noticeable after we completed the job. I would recommend the Decorator Store to anyone who w...

Description of Work
Bryan mixed some custom paint for my company Honey Do Specialized Cleaning and Painting.

02/10/2014

Painting contractor was excellent

Description of Work
This company recommended a painting contractor. They were extremely helpful.

06/06/2012

They are very good. They are an independently owned paint store. Their service has been fantastic. They are a little more expensive but I believe it's worth it.

Description of Work
I use The Decorator Store for getting the paint and this is the first time I have used them.