Master Clean, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2012

3331 Rainbow Drive Suite E

Rainbow City, AL 35906

Master Clean is your total solutions company offering the following commercial and residential services: Air Duct Cleaning, Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning, Pressure Washing, and Fire/Water/Smoke Restoration. We also offer commercial janitorial service. Our company holds numerous certifications thru the IICRC. Master Clean uses state-of-the-art equipment to remove the sources of contamination in your air handling system, furnace, air ducts, and vents. We have the ability to provide the customer with video inspections of the ducts to validate a customer's needs. Master Clean has experienced personnel who can eliminate the odors and remove the stains in your commercial or residential building. Our carpet/upholstery cleaning technicians carry an assortment of odor, spot and stain removal products that can tackle the toughest of problems. Master Clean is a leader in commercial and residential pressure washing. Master Clean does repairs and restoration of homes and businesses following flood damage or water damage, as well as fire restoration. This often includes content recovery. Our company gladly accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, check or cash....

03/30/2014

Cherokee W.

After a huge melt down at my parents, we decided we needed to have Christmas at my house. I was frantic because my old house had some nasty carpet. I wasn't sure if anyone would even be available to come out on such short notice during the holiday season, but Master Clean was there the next day! I have NEVER had my carpets cleaned, so you can imagine the mess in my 10 yr old home. When they were finished you would have thought the carpets were brand new! The young man who came out couldn't have been more sweet or professional! I don't have a single complaint about this company, the prices are great, the people are friendly, and the time frame they did it in couldn't have been better! Thanks Master Clean!

Description of Work
I contacted Master Clean for a last minute cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

06/20/2012

Maranda B.

Master clean came out on time and was very professionally dressed. They worked very hard and were respectful of not only me but my house at all times. I had a terrible stain in my carpet where a gallon of paint had been spilled on it and they were able to remove all of it and my carpets look brand new!!! I had a stain on my couch that had been there over a year and very skeptical it could be removed but they removed it as well. They wore shoe covers on their feet when they worked in the house which I appreciated. They were all very polite and answered all of my questions. The pressure washing job they did on the porch, sidewalk, and house is remarkable. My house just got a much needed face lift thanks to master clean!

Description of Work
We recently had master clean come out and do our carpets, clean the couch upholstery, and pressure wash the house, driveway, and porch.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, pressure washing

Silver City Pressure Washing LLC

I have one year of experience in pressure washing but i just started my business about 2 weeks ago. We are a growing business and hope to see growth in this industry we offer great customer service as well as great rates!! We stand out from other competitors with timely scheduling time efficiency of jobs and our rates are unbeatable!!! Furthermore we also do price match jobs with other companies. And we strive to make the customers 100% satisfied with our performance of the job.

Beacon Restoration & Cleaning

Serving the Greater Birmingham Area, Beacon Restoration & Cleaning is your Premier provider of Emergency Services in response to water and smoke damage. We respond same day. Our daily communication and pricing transparency creates trust and partnership with all of our customers. We are local experts working for our neighbors and communities.

The Whole 9 Yards LLC

Master Clean provides only the highest quality services for residential and commercial customers in air duct cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning, pressure washing, and fire/water restoration. Master Clean also provides commercial janitorial service.

Master Clean does not provide residential janitorial service.