D & D SUPERCENTER

Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators

Total Auto Repair...

R & J Heating And Air

Robin and Jean Anderson owner of R & J Heating and Air began this company in 2010,.We strive to provide professional service to all our customers .We are state licensed in heating and cooling and also refrigeration.

Offers by R & J Heating And Air on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
All American Remote Access Computer Repair

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Remote Access Computer Repair on Angi

12/17/2015

Description of Work
Great service, reasonable prices.

03/03/2014

I've used Dand D numerous times in the past. I don't have a bad thing to say about them. Very friendly. They explain everything and make recommendations. After asking them to fix or replace something, I was told that the fix or replace was not needed and didn't just do the job or work to make a buck. It's been worth the 30 minute drive I have to make to get there.

Description of Work
I had to have my complete AC system replaced.

01/21/2014

Great service, knowledgeable, friendly, reasonable. I have found someone I will return to and feel comfortable with, nuff said

Description of Work
My daughters car had 3 computer codes to come up, these were explained thoroughly and with great knowledge, from the young lady at the front desk. The mechanic told me of a way he checked the parts affected which in turn I'm sure saved me a few bucks . Very happy with the service. I will return.

04/26/2013

It was a great experience and the lady in the office was great help.

Description of Work
I had dropped my car off to have the clutch replaced. When I called to check on it they told me they believed there was actually something with the transmission as well. We discussed options and realized it was better to go to a transmission shop

09/29/2012

The hood latch on my 1999 Chrysler 300m would not open. I had tried everything and took it to two different places with no success. D and D had done work for me before and I was pleased with it, so I decided to see if they could help. They went out of their way to help me and did not give up as the others did until it was open. They only charged me $45.00 for all of this work, I gave them an extra...

Description of Work
The hood latch was stuck and would not open.

Total Auto Repair