Williams Cleaning Service LLC.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2014

709 Natco Dr.

Raibow City, AL 35906

We are a small business that offers high quality and professional cleaning....

06/15/2018

Gary P.

Be forewarned, this business might be licensed, bonded, and insured; but they do not perform the work for which they provide an estimate and agree to do. I had 250 feet of gutters spread across 3 buildings. Mr. Williams promptly provided a $425 estimate to clean them out and install gutter guards that I supply. They came and cleaned out only 210 feet of gutters over a 2.5 to 3 hour time. I paid them $250 for work they did perform, and they stated they would finish the job once the new type of gutter guard arrived. They stopped for the day because the guard mesh netting I initially had would not fit the gutters, so I immediately ordered a different guard that was guaranteed to fit any gutter. I immediately ordered the new guards while they were still here, so they approved the second type of gutter guard I ordered from Costco. They left the most difficult to reach 40 feet of gutters uncleaned. They were to return, clean out the remaining 40 feet of gutter, and install the new type guard. It has been 2 to 3 weeks since they were notified the new type gutter guard had arrived, over which I left at least 7 or 8 phone messages on their answering machine, and they continue to not return my calls. They _do_ have a physical office building with office hours per their voice message from 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday, but no one is ever at the office during any of my visits. Apparently, they do _all_ business contactings via screened calls; that way they can pick and choose customers (potential suckers) to whom they wish to speak.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning and Gutter Guard install

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

07/31/2017

melissa S.

Wow and wow!! My beige house was green, driveway black, and gutters growing "trees". It does not even look like the same place. Jeff and his two workers, T.J. and Carson did a magnificent job. The boys arrived first and immediately got to work. Jeff came soon after and worked as hard as the boys did. I could tell right away I had made the right choice. They worked for 4 1/2 hours!! We did a walk-around, and Jeff showed and explained everything. They even wiped down places on my house that were left. Sprayed for those pesky wasps too. I was so impressed with the young men; they worked tirelessly and were so polite (yes ma'am). I couldn't brag about them enough to Jeff. I am beyond happy with their job - ecstatic!! I will definitely use them again and recommend them to everyone!!

Description of Work
I needed my house pressure washed, including driveway, as well as gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you very much for the review Mrs. [Member Name Removed] it was our pleasure to work with you on your project.

03/07/2017

Amy M.

Overall the work was great. My gutters were cleaned out and pressure washed, and loose gutters were properly reattached and secured. All of the debris from the gutters was removed from my property and everything looks exceptionally clean. We had a heavy rain the night that the work was done and I could immediately tell a difference. I am no longer worried about water sheeting down my windows and getting into my walls. Great job!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

It was our pleasure [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the review. Of their is anything we can do for you please give us a call.

02/18/2016

William W.

Description of Work
washed the outside of my home

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

09/02/2015

t G.

They did an awesome job. They got to our house when they said they would. They got right to work, and detailed many of the areas that we didn't think about. If you want a professional job done on your home call Williams cleaning services. Our house looks better then new!!

Description of Work
They pressure washed my house, to get it ready to sell.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

it was our pleasure too clean your home. We at Williams Cleaning wish you and your husband the best of luck on all your travels. Thank you Jeff

07/31/2015

Jan B.

He was punctual, friendly, and accommodating. He cleaned up the debris from the gutters. I plan on using him for other services that he provides, including pressure washing and window washing. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He cleaned my gutters.

Category window cleaning

09/08/2014

John and Susan M.

Arrived at 9 a.m.. Moved everything off porch. Sprayed siding with cleaner. Scrubbed with brush. Cleaned windows, worked 5 1/2 hour. Excellent job!

Description of Work
Pressure washed and scrubbed vinyl siding and gutters. Washed outside windows.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

05/06/2014

Mary H.

The team arrived on time and went to work immediately. I was very impressed with the thoroughness of everything. These guys were very nice and professional. Kept asking for us to look around to make sure they did not miss anything. Would not take payment until I had a chance to get home and check out the work in daylight then took payment when I told them it was a wonderful job. I would recommend them for any cleaning that you need. They also do windows and business cleaning. Very trustworthy.

Description of Work
Pressure wash all vinyl siding on two story large house. Cleaned Sidewalk and travertine pool decking. Also, removed all grime from two large decks in front and back so I can reseal them.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Silver City Pressure Washing LLC

I have one year of experience in pressure washing but i just started my business about 2 weeks ago. We are a growing business and hope to see growth in this industry we offer great customer service as well as great rates!! We stand out from other competitors with timely scheduling time efficiency of jobs and our rates are unbeatable!!! Furthermore we also do price match jobs with other companies. And we strive to make the customers 100% satisfied with our performance of the job.

Five Star Hospitality

We specialize in cleaning and hauling services for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Alabama Best Gutter Professionals

We specialize in gutter services, installs, replacements, repairs, guards, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

we do not offer carpet cleaning

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Williams Cleaning Service LLC.

How is Williams Cleaning Service LLC. overall rated?

Williams Cleaning Service LLC. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Williams Cleaning Service LLC. open?

Williams Cleaning Service LLC. is open:

What payment options does Williams Cleaning Service LLC. provide

Williams Cleaning Service LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does Williams Cleaning Service LLC. offer free estimates?

Yes, Williams Cleaning Service LLC. offers free project estimates.

Does Williams Cleaning Service LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Williams Cleaning Service LLC. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Williams Cleaning Service LLC. offer emergency services?

Yes, Williams Cleaning Service LLC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Williams Cleaning Service LLC.?

No, Williams Cleaning Service LLC. does not offer warranties.

What services does Williams Cleaning Service LLC. offer?

Williams Cleaning Service LLC. offers the following services: we offer Residential and Commercial Cleaning as well as Pressure Washing of sidewalks driveways, decks, house, gutters and window cleaning inside and out . we have added a New Service and that is Boat Cleaning. if you have a pontoon boat but no trailor please call for all are cleaning options. We are adding another service for our clients lawn care and some landscaping. So let us be your one stop shop.

Are there any services Williams Cleaning Service LLC. does not offer?

we do not offer carpet cleaning