Handyman Caudill

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2012

I am an independent handyman. If you have been told your project is too small give me a call. I work mostly alone but can get help if needed. I give free quotes on any work (some quotes might be over the phone). My minimum charge on any work I do is $150. This covers up to two hours of labor. Check my blog listed above for current offers and coupons....

Colours Cabinet Refinishing is locally owned and operated by the husband and wife team of Rick and Sue Hoffman. We have over 20 years of experience in cabinet refinishing. We have refinished cabinets in over 500 homes throughout the greater Birmingham area. All of our team members have extensive training and years of experience, and are cabinet refinishing experts. 95% of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals. We offer a (5) five year written limited warranty on cabinet refinishing. We offer FREE consultations, FREE estimates, and provide FREE samples to help our customers chose the best color(s) for their needs. We accept cash, checks, all major credit and Venmo for payment.

Family owned and operated lawn care company. We specialize in all lawn care services from lawn maintenance, hedge trimming, tree trimming, brush removal, property clear offs, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, mulching, flower beds, weed eating, sod installation, fall spring yard clean up and landscape projects and leaves clean up all year round, No project is too big or too small! Call us today!

Specializing in lawn care, hedge trimming, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, driveways, homes, boats and campers. Taking pride in knowing you are completely satisfied with work we preform. With over 20 years in the field we can make sure the job is done right. Servicing Gasden, Lincoln, Moody, Leeds, Oxford and anywhere in between.

05/12/2020

Mr. Caudill was very professional, and came in a timely manner. His prices were on the low end of estimates I had received. I am definitely calling him back!

Description of Work
Install a toilet

Category plumbing,cabinet refacing

06/24/2019

Handyman Caudill, responded to my request. He made an appointment to provide an estimate for the project and we now have a date scheduled for him to complete the job

Description of Work
Replaced 2 walls of baseboard, removed phone caddy and added sheetrock.

Category handyman service,woodworking

02/23/2019

Steven was polite, punctual and professional. I was thrilled with the laundry closet.

Description of Work
Build a closet for laundry area. Removal of kitchen cabinets, countertops, and kitchen sink for renovation.

02/13/2019

Mr. Caudill communicated quickly every step of the way. He managed the materials needed and had to do a lot of preparation. The finished job was very professional looking. Thank you!

Description of Work
Bathroom caulking

11/28/2017

It went poorly, since, after the first conversation, he never returned my call or showed up for the job.

Description of Work
Based on his A rating, I called and asked him to install a sliding trash can under my kitchen counter. He asked for measurements, pictures, etc. I never heard back from him. I've tried him once before, and his quote was way too high for the simple job. (I asked him to put together a weight machine. I did the job myself in an hour or two.) He is not "handyman cheap." He seems to only want to do simple jobs that require little skill. I've never written a review on Angie's List before. But I am offended by the A rating this handyman gets.

Category handyman service

Interior & Exterior Trim & Trim Repair, Roof Repair, Carpentry, Lighting Fixtures, Plumbing Fixtures, Decks & Deck Repair, Screens, Doors

Electrical, Plumbing