REYNOLDS HEATING & AIR COND

With Angi since October 2010

Billy Don's Air

With over 46 years of experience Billy Don's Air is the premiere HVAC company in the Montgomery area. We are a small company with the owner on sight for all jobs. We do financing through Alabama Power Co. and Gas Co. and also Microf lease to own. Military discount available. Call us today for your free estimate.

Offers by Billy Don's Air on Angi
Comfort Air Inc

We are a locally owned, licensed and insured HVAC contractor that has been in business for 30+ years serving Montgomery and the surrounding areas. We have 4 full-time technicians employed that has been with the company for many years.

Edwards Plumbing & Heating

Most people never think about their heating and cooling system until it breaks down. And it always seems to fail when you need it the most. Don't let your system be put in that situation. Edwards Plumbing & Heating is a local family-owned, full-service plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company that has been designing, installing, and maintaining plumbing and air conditioning systems since 1948. We offer a yearly service agreement to insure that your system will not let you down when you need it the most. Our yearly agreement includes a complete summer and winter check. A 10% discount is given on any parts that may be needed and you receive priority service over our non-contract customers if your system should need unexpected attention. Additional DBA - Edwards Plumbing-Heating-Air Conditioning.

06/04/2012

They are a small family owned business which I like. They are more coffee shed when compared to others major companies which provide air conditioning service. They are very friendly. I called them the first time and they came over to solve whatever problem I had. The second time I tried to get in contact with them they never came by when they said they would. They did not even call or message to s...

Description of Work
I used Reynolds Heating & Air Conditioning to add Freon and stop a leak in my air conditioner and also to clean the air ducts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac