Carpet Pride Of Columbus

With Angi since August 2010

Fresh Start Home Services

***WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING HIGH DEMAND FOR OUR SERVICES. PLEASE ALLOW US UP TO 8 WEEKS TO SCHEDULE YOUR SERVICES***Christian based company. All of our team members specialize in their particular field. We do not use sub-contractors. We generally ask for payment at the completion of your project. Material cost may be requested once materials are delivered to your home. We offer a military and senior discount. We accept checks, cash, and credit cards for payment. Accredited Better Business Bureau Member A Rating.

Jireh Painting & Remodeling

Jireh Painting & Remodeling has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

MDG GROUP SERVICES LLC.

Exterior, interior Painting, flooring and remodeling in general

06/09/2014

Description of Work
Clean the carpets. It went very well.

11/27/2013

Cleaned dirty carpet. I was very pleased with results.

07/26/2013

The two young men lifted and/or moved all furniture and cleaned under sofas, chairs, beds - terrific. We had a death in the family and wanted the house to be clean for family that came to the house after the funeral. The carpets look almost new!

Description of Work
Cleaned 5 rooms that had really been lived in by humans and a large hairy lab. The carpets look almost new and the young men that cleaned were personable and professional.

03/08/2013

Let me start by saying that I have used this company numerous times in the past and they have done an excellent job each time with great customer service, however the last time that I called, I spoke to the rudest person I have ever talked to in my life. He was curt and had 0% customer service skills. At first I was willing to look past it as their prices and work are very good and I've never had ...

Description of Work
I have used them in the past for sofa, chair and rug cleanings and they have done great work.

07/18/2012

I have been using them for several years. They are very convenient, respond very quickly and are reasonably priced.

Description of Work
I used Carpet Pride of Columbus for carpet cleaning.