A & Z Flooring Company

With Angi since April 2011

A & Z Flooring Company...

J&G Home Renovations

J & G Home Renovations, Inc of Columbus, GA are home improvement experts with 10+ years experience. We offer affordable rain gutters in a variety of colors. Our home remodeling specialists serves residential and commercial areas. Let us provide all your new construction and repair needs.

Presley Flooring

Presley Flooring is a locally owned family operated business with a combined total of more than 25 years experience. We specialize in all types of flooring to include floating floors, lvt glue down, lvp, wpc, pergo, brick pavers, tile, carpet, and hardwood. We also specialize in sanding and refinishing hardwood floors and can color match your existing floors. Let us create customized borders and floor designs to make your floors unique and completely your own for you and your family to enjoy for years to come. Presley Flooring. A name we stand by and quality you can walk on.

Handyman Unlimited

Handyman Unlimited is Licensed, Insured, and ready to serve all of your home improvement needs. From painting to new builds and everything in between we have the knowledge and experience to succeed at getting your project done right! Put your worries away and contact Handyman Unlimited Today!

07/27/2018

It went pretty well . I've been using him for a while. He is a good honest person. I've left him with the keys to my place.

Description of Work
flooring in back room

Category flooring contractor

05/30/2018

I hate to give Zeb a bad rating because he did previous work that was great - he is also a nice person and very knowledgeable. He did come to my home to measure the floors but told me that I would have to order all of the supplies myself because that particular brand of flooring that I wanted was not carried in his store. I was willing to do this but I needed for him to give me the particulars of ...

Description of Work
install vinyl flooring

Category flooring contractor

02/04/2017

Carpet installation went great. Zeb and his crew did an excellent job installing the carpet. They handled moving the furniture carefully. Zeb filled in some nicks and dings on some walls (not caused by them) and painted.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet through out house

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

10/24/2016

Wonderfully! They we were very kind and professional. They went above and beyond their job responsibilities including fixing my closet door and replace bolts in my twin bed. I trust them and would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Carpet install in the entire house. They took apart beds and moved furniture.

Category carpet installation

10/07/2016

We selected A and Z after consulting Angie's List and reading the rave reviews. We also interviewed and got an estimate from another person who had excellent reviews. Zeb was a "one-stop-shop." We didn't have to find subcontractors or any materials: Zeb handled it all. It is so nice to only have to deal with one person and write one check. The final cost was exactly the same as the written estimat...

Description of Work
We had one bathroom totally remodeled, the kitchen floor re-tiled, tile in another bathroom regrouted, new faucets in the kitchen and both bathrooms, and wall-to-wall carpet installed in most of the house and stairs.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,home remodeling

Flooring Contractors,Tile-Contractors & Dealers,Flooring Contractors,Painting Contractors,Carpet & Rug Cleaners