THREE M KARTS & MOWERS

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2008

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: MHARRIS12@BELLSOUTH.NET. CAN CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. PICK UP AND DELIVERY AVAILABLE IN THE PELHAM AND SURROUNDING AREA....

06/28/2017

They performed the work, but upon completion they realized the mower had bigger problems. Instead of just charging me anyway, we worked out a deal where I could just leave the mower, and they would waive the fee.

Description of Work
i had a lawnmower that would not start, and brought it in for service and repair.

01/29/2016

Description of Work
Repaired Honda Lawnmower: Needed self-propel repaired and engine tune up. Met Mike ,really nice guy, and work was fairly priced I thought. Took about a week to do repair which was no issue since I was not going to be needing to cut grass anytime soon. They seem to really care about their reputation. I have yet to try the mower out since it's not grass cutting time yet, but initial impression was quite positive.

07/09/2015

Description of Work
Repair Honda lawn mower that would not start.

12/22/2014

12/18/2014

Description of Work
I took my lawn mower in for an evaluation/estimate. It was unrepairable, with a frozen engine. M&M did not charge me for this service, even though I was willing and expected to pay for the evaluation.

Category lawn mower repair

SELLING AND SERVICING LANDSCAPING EQUIPMENT AND CARTS.