Riverchase Carpet and Flooring

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2006

2130 Pelham Parkway

Pelham, AL 35124

Full service flooring retailer. Carpet, hardwood, and tile. All major brands plus installation and design center....

06/02/2017

Rebecca C.

Overall it went smoothly, although this is the first time I've ever had carpet installed myself so I felt like the initial salesperson (Jason) could have been more informative regarding the whole process. He had a rather laissez-faire attitude. The sales person I ended up working with (Diana ) was very prompt & efficient as were the installers.

Description of Work
Carpet installed in 3 bedrooms

Category carpet installation

05/26/2017

Johnny K.

Installers were very nice and they did a good job.

Description of Work
Installed engineered hardwood in bedroom.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

08/17/2015

Toxey M.

Great! A little slow responding to our initial inquiry, but the installers were great. This kind of install requires glue on both sides of the pad, and looks and feels great. Polite, thorough and careful, I can't recommend the crew we had enough. Thank you!

Description of Work
Installed pad and carpet on concrete office floor, in a small section where 6 employees have their desks.

06/05/2015

Andrea D.

Sales person was very helpful in identifying our needs and recommending the perfect product. The installation team worked very hard and quickly, and they did a great job including clean up.

Description of Work
Removed carpet and one room of damaged hardwood.

05/17/2015

Joyce C.

The representative was excellent and personable when we were selecting the carpet. He did a very good job of helping us choose a color that would look good with the different colors in the rooms, hall, and adjoining bathroom. However, the installation did not go smoothly. He sent out a group of very young, inexperienced installers. They either measured wrong or the representative didn't order enough carpet and so they did not have enough to finish the job. Though we heard the installer call the representative and tell him what happened, it didn't seem to sink in. After the installers left we called the representative because of our concerns. We could tell he had his attention on something other than the call and didn't listen at first. When we finally got his attention he was surprised that the installers had not finished the job and that he needed to order more carpet. We did manage to get him to come to our house to see the problem and tell us how they were going to handle a tricky area in the landing, but when the job was finished 2 days later, he didn't come to check on the quality of their work. The representative could have avoided most of these issues if he had: 1. Chosen a more experienced installer or closely supervised the installation with the installers he used. 2. Explained to us before hand that we would have a seam in the landing/hall. We then could have arrived at the best place to locate the seam or possibly have changed to a different kind of carpet. We should have had options presented to us and arrived at solutions prior to installation.

Description of Work
Installed carpets in two bedrooms upstairs plus the landing.

03/18/2015

Jonathon D.

After terrible service at a big box service that had me feeling really "low", I saw great reviews for this outlet and stopped by to see what they could offer. Salesman Jeffrey was courteous and professional. I told him in general terms what I was looking for and he made a recommendation. While not exactly what we were looking for when we first set out to buy carpet, I think Jeffrey made an exceptional recommendation. Both he and the installers were on professional and right on time when they said they would arrive. We ultimately spent less than half of what we thought we were going to, while still able to achieve the level of value we wanted to get. Hopefully the carpet will meet the demands and warranty that it is supposed to. I will definitely be going to Riverchase for future flooring needs.ar

Description of Work
Installed new carpet in master bedroom and master closet

10/16/2014

Gregory V.

We replaced the flooring on our steps with carpet and the entire upstairs floor of the house...2 bedrooms, a hallway /alcove and 2 bathroom vanity areas... with solid, prefinished wood. We went to Riverchase Carpet and Flooring because of good experiences with the company on earlier projects. Jeffrey worked with us at the store to choose the wood and carpet and came out to the house to measure and work up the estimate. He was very helpful discussing all the options available to us. The cost included removal and disposal of the old carpet as well as the materials and installation for the new flooring. It was less than a week after our initial visit to the store that the crew came to do the work. It took 2 full days for the crew to complete the task and it looks great. The only item we have to close the book on the project is getting some work done on the stairs...after using the stairs with the new carpet for a couple of weeks, there are a few areas that could use tightening and securing. We are scheduling that work now. Overall we are happy with the experience of working with Riverchase and the results.

Description of Work
Replaced stairway carpet and flooring on the entire second floor of the house.

10/07/2014

T. W.

After choosing the tile products at another retailer, Riverchase Carpet and Flooring supplied me with the best overall price for Mohawk tile.

Description of Work
Purchase of ceramic tile for my walk-in shower

Category ceramic tile

08/17/2014

Carl C.

Everything was positive from beginning to end. Did exactly what they promised, when promised. We shopped this project aggressively, and they were very competitive on price. Installers were polite and efficient.

Description of Work
Installed approximately 1,100 feet of carpet

04/07/2014

Robert R.

The installers were punctual, did quality work and were very nice people. They knew I had an appointment at 5:15 PM on the day of installation and finished in time for me to keep my appointment. I will use them again as I continue to replace my flooring.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen floor

Category carpet installation

JD Gomez Hardwood Flooring LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We have over 10years of experience. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Holliman flooring

Holliman flooring is a American owned family flooring buissiness been in buissiness 15 yrs..we offer top notch sand and finish hardwood plus specialize in Lvp,laminate and steps and risers..I work direct one on one with the homeowner to make their vision become reality..when I was young I worked and learned from a true flooring artist and I carry that on with me and passing it down to my sons

Carpet Outlet of Pelham

Information about us: * 25+ years experience in the flooring industry, licensed, bonded, and insured. QUICK AND EASY FINANCING AVAILABLE. All major credit cards accepted. A+ rating with the BBB. Other services include: blinds, shutters, pleated and solar shades, plus area rugs. Don't get ripped off by big retail, come support a local business and get a better deal for doing so. We do our own installations.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

FREE inhome or office measurements and consultation Sales and installation of all types of flooring.