Motivated Movers of Birmingham

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

1969 A Chandalar Dr

Pelham, AL 35124

Motivated Movers is a full service moving company. Local and long distance moves, home or office, we are here for all your moving needs. We provide direct service moves, meaning no shared space or shared loads, it is your items only on the truck. We also provide professional packing services and sell packing supplies. We do as much or as little as you need, you can tailor make the move to fit your needs and or budget, Motivated Movers is here for all your moving needs. Local Locations: ALABAMA - Birmingham 205-995-7585 * Huntsville 256-858-6683 * Mobile 251-621-0063 * Montgomery, Prattville, Auburn, 334-221-1222 * Tuscaloosa 205-339-8400 * FLORIDA - Pensacola 888-741-9059 * GEORGIA - Atlanta West 770-952-8252 * Atlanta East 770-956-9151 * TENNESSEE - Nashville/Brentwood 615-812-0912....

05/17/2022

Sarah W.

They were very easy to work with and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They did a move for me and I am going to have them move me again next week.

11/07/2020

Tracye B.

Awesome experience! The movers were on time and moved all of our furniture. IN THE RAIN! I thought they were going to cancel because of the weather, but they did not. They lifted a lot of heavy furniture and placed it exactly where I wanted it without leaving a scratch on any of my walls! They were personable, professional, thorough AND the price was right. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
They needed to move and set up furniture at my new place

07/21/2018

David H.

Awesome! Guys met me at Home Depot to pick up Vanity #2. Delivered it and carried it and another one that I had on my truck that was too heavy for me to even unload, up the stairs and into the baths. These vanities weighed 275 lbs. Out of the 6 companies that I contacted on Angies list they were the only ones to reply and contacted me by phone. They were able to fit me into their schedule only 2 days later. Professional, courteous and pleasant young men to work with. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Move two 60" ... 275# vanities upstairs for bathroom remodels

04/03/2018

Donna P.

Everything went smoothly and the guys couldn't have been nicer. Start to finish was about two hours.

Description of Work
Moving from one home to another

10/11/2017

Rebekah B.

It went exceptionally well. They arrived on time and did the job very quickly. They did such a great job that I used them to move my grandparents as well. Again, they were professional, personable, and great at what they do. I will never use another moving company.

Description of Work
Motivated Movers moved my husband and I into our first home.

09/18/2017

Karen C.

They did a nice job and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Moved us from a renta property to a new home.

09/14/2017

Natalie L.

It went well except when we were leaving my house they said they were stopping for gas and ended up stopping for lunch and were gone a little more than 30 minutes. I only realized this because I called them to see if they had gotten lost. I had bought footlong Subway sandwiches for them and had cold waters. I expected them to take a break to eat them and should have told me that as I waited at the storage unit.

Description of Work
Moving most everything out of my house and driving to a storage unit to unload.

Category moving companies,delivery service,storage units

07/03/2017

Mark L.

Went quite well, we had 2 crews of 2 men and a truck. Towards the wend of the job some of the boxes were set down a little hard, but the total damage to household goods was maybe $30. These guys are raw horse power rather than dollies and handtrucks- they all rallied around the heavy items like the washer- though there is a disclaimer for pressboard furniture, they were careful with that free roll top desk from China that I hate and the wife loves-there were some tree branches at the unload site that the truck backed up to, and some of those branches were lodged in the furniture at the end of the move- no big deal- The move started about 08:30 and we were done about 03:00- the guys grabbed lunch enroute on the 15 minute drive. I would hire this outfit again, they got the job done without a gripe!

Description of Work
Moving a 3 bdrm household across town, 5 miles away

06/26/2017

William L.

Okay, but not great. I was disappointed with the company's lack of integrity. I bought the "2 hours for $220" coupon on Angie's list. There are 14 bullet points in the "Fine Print" section, but they do not tell you that the first hour is for transport time, so you really only get one hour. That is probably the most important thing to include in the fine print, or even the large print, so why would that be excluded? Then they sent 3 high school kids, one of whom apparently was in his first day of training. They were polite and did the best they could, but it would have been nice to have someone a bit more senior. I've had excellent movers in the past, and this entire experience was mediocre. I can understand the personnel issue, but I cannot tolerate lack of integrity from any company I do business with, so I would certainly not use them again.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous furniture moved from home to storage unit

05/21/2017

DeLisa W.

The guys were fantastic! They worked so hard the whole time except for a lunch break. They found ways to get heavy furniture up tight stair wells, and were willing to put items wherever we had designated. They were very fast and efficient, we just have tons of junk!😉 They were very polite and professional in their interactions with us and and did a great job keeping our items safe.

Description of Work
We had workers pack our stuff, mostly using their boxes, and move us locally. We were moving from a house with an upstairs and basement to another house with upstairs, basement, and attic storage. We used 3 guys Saturday and Monday. We used 4 guys Friday to allow 2 to pick up a bedroom suite and two to begin the packing process immediately. Basically the fee is $110 per mover per hour, was running a special where we got third mover free. Also got 5% Angie's List discount, but one of the guys had brought me some coupons if that had been better deal.

Unity Moving LLC

Unity Moving LLC is your professional local & nationwide, bonded & insured movers, based in Oxford, AL, serving near & far for 20+ years. Company crews are acclaimed for their compassion, competence, stamina, speed, & gentle touch; dedicated to quality service! We do more than deliver! Loading, unloading, packing, unpacking, driving; jewelry & gun safe handling, even piano handling, are our crew's common tasks. Ask about small container service options to cover moving & storage. Skilled teams formed by personable gentle-ladies and gentlemen provide shipment handling services that require special care, attention, muscle and stamina for continuous heavy lifting and shifting, toting, rolling, etc. Romans 6:5; John 3:16

Movers Plus

At Movers Plus, no residential or commercial move is “just another move” to us. Each relocation comes with its own set of challenges, and each of our customers has specific needs when it comes to the safe transport of their belongings. We pride ourselves on taking whatever extra steps are necessary to make sure your special items arrive at your new place in the same condition as when they left. Please give us a call at 205-936-2636 for a free estimate.

Residential Movers Of Birmingham Inc.

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Residential Movers Of Birmingham Inc. was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Birmingham and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Birmingham and surrounding areas. http://residentialmoversbirmingham.com

Delivery Service
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
    $10.00

Home Moves. Office Moves. Local Moves. Long Distance Moves. Full Service Moves. Partial Service Moves. Internal Moves. Load & Unload Rentals/Pods. Deliveries. Packing. Packing Supplies.