Motivated Movers of Birmingham

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

Motivated Movers is a full service moving company. Local and long distance moves, home or office, we are here for all your moving needs. We provide direct service moves, meaning no shared space or shared loads, it is your items only on the truck. We also provide professional packing services and sell packing supplies. We do as much or as little as you need, you can tailor make the move to fit your needs and or budget, Motivated Movers is here for all your moving needs. Local Locations: ALABAMA - Birmingham 205-995-7585 * Huntsville 256-858-6683 * Mobile 251-621-0063 * Montgomery, Prattville, Auburn, 334-221-1222 * Tuscaloosa 205-339-8400 * FLORIDA - Pensacola 888-741-9059 * GEORGIA - Atlanta West 770-952-8252 * Atlanta East 770-956-9151 * TENNESSEE - Nashville/Brentwood 615-812-0912....

Movers Plus

Movers Plus

At Movers Plus, no residential or commercial move is “just another move” to us. Each relocation comes with its own set of challenges, and each of our customers has specific needs when it comes to the safe transport of their belongings. We pride ourselves on taking whatever extra steps are necessary to make sure your special items arrive at your new place in the same condition as when they left. Please give us a call at 205-936-2636 for a free estimate.

11/07/2020

Awesome experience! The movers were on time and moved all of our furniture. IN THE RAIN! I thought they were going to cancel because of the weather, but they did not. They lifted a lot of heavy furniture and placed it exactly where I wanted it without leaving a scratch on any of my walls! They were personable, professional, thorough AND the price was right. I highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They needed to move and set up furniture at my new place

07/21/2018

Awesome! Guys met me at Home Depot to pick up Vanity #2. Delivered it and carried it and another one that I had on my truck that was too heavy for me to even unload, up the stairs and into the baths. These vanities weighed 275 lbs. Out of the 6 companies that I contacted on Angies list they were the only ones to reply and contacted me by phone. They were able to fit me into their schedule only 2 d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move two 60" ... 275# vanities upstairs for bathroom remodels

04/03/2018

Everything went smoothly and the guys couldn't have been nicer. Start to finish was about two hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from one home to another

10/11/2017

It went exceptionally well. They arrived on time and did the job very quickly. They did such a great job that I used them to move my grandparents as well. Again, they were professional, personable, and great at what they do. I will never use another moving company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Motivated Movers moved my husband and I into our first home.

09/18/2017

They did a nice job and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved us from a renta property to a new home.

CATEGORY moving companies

Home Moves. Office Moves. Local Moves. Long Distance Moves. Full Service Moves. Partial Service Moves. Internal Moves. Load & Unload Rentals/Pods. Deliveries. Packing. Packing Supplies.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express