MAIN STREET DECORATING CENTER

With Angi since July 2006

ADDITIONAL FAX NUMBER: 2056636900...

Holliman flooring

Holliman flooring is a American owned family flooring buissiness been in buissiness 15 yrs..we offer top notch sand and finish hardwood plus specialize in Lvp,laminate and steps and risers..I work direct one on one with the homeowner to make their vision become reality..when I was young I worked and learned from a true flooring artist and I carry that on with me and passing it down to my sons

Carpet Outlet of Pelham

Information about us: * 25+ years experience in the flooring industry, licensed, bonded, and insured. QUICK AND EASY FINANCING AVAILABLE. All major credit cards accepted. A+ rating with the BBB. Other services include: blinds, shutters, pleated and solar shades, plus area rugs. Don't get ripped off by big retail, come support a local business and get a better deal for doing so. We do our own installations.

BRADY FLOORING

Family owned business. Locally owned and operated. 20 years in business. Licensed and Insured. Formerly owned business was Brady Carpet Cleaning.

07/18/2006

We were so pleased with the excellent shutters for our windows. They showed up on time with great inspiration to start the job. They get very high ratings from us for job quality and politeness. They also had respect for us and our home.

Description of Work
They installed plantation shutters on 10 windows in my home.

Category window treatments

07/11/2006

O.K. I thought that the carpet and tile installation went great, but as far as the hardwood flooring, I would not agree that it went as planned. The flooring has not lasted as they said that it would and it was just not right. They have never come to fix it and I am very upset with that. If they would just fix it I would probably be happy with them. That shows me that they are not very professiona...

Description of Work
Main Street Decorating installed carpet, ceramic tile and hardwood flooring into my 2500 square foot home.

Category flooring contractor

07/07/2006

He did a very good job and was professional acting. He showed up right on time and gave me a good price. All the tile was even and none were broken. He was quite friendly and polite, and I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
The installer came to my house and installed new ceramic tile in one of my average size bathrooms. There wasn't any other flooring to remove.

Category ceramic tile