JOHNS ELECTRIC INC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2012

Pelham, AL 35124

wiring room additions, installing ceiling fans , fuse box change out, breaker box change out , meter can or socket replacement , service replacement, wall plug adding or replacement , dryer plugs , stove plugs appliances wired, adding and replacing light fixtures, hot tubs wired , repair flashing or dimming lights , loss of power in some rooms , GFI OUTLETS , ARC FAULT BREAKERS INSTALLED , GFI BREAKERS INSTALLED , REPLACE BREAKERS THAT WILL NOT RESET , REPAIR LIGHT SWITCHES THAT DO NOT WORK , HOME INSPECTION REPAIRS NEED TO SELL HOME ANY THING ELECTRICAL IN THE HOME OR BUSINESS...

04/11/2016

Carol M.

It didn't go. I've received Angie's List credit for this deal.

Description of Work
The provider did nothing! Did not return calls or replay to messages.

12/24/2015

Lloyd A.

Too slow

Description of Work
Nothing. It was over a week before he contacted me, so I cancelled the service

09/14/2015

cynthia A.

I bought the deal on the 10 of July 2015. The service provider contacted me on the 15th to ask for my phone number which i provided. More than a week passed and i had not heard from him again so o requested a refund from Angie's list which they provided.He never contacted me again so i cant say anything about his services

Description of Work
service was not performed

08/10/2015

Lynda G.

Had a number of outlets not working and lost AC in 97 degree weather--he came twice the 1st time approx 1hr 20 minutes--wasn't able to locate problem---this I put on myself as I was unaware of putting a breaker box behind a vanity that hadn't been move since purchase of my house. Second visit after some search found problem 1hr OK the skinny--I think he was professional--on time Was upfront on costs Problem once the second box was located was an easy fix so thought a touch high on price--that said it was upfront and had I had the answer to location as I should have I think the billing would be much lower so will put this on myself. In other words I don't think he would have ripped me off Bonus was after having 4 others trying to blame AC and being told I needed a new one---he said everything in my problems was electrical--and viewing my AC said it was fine--no need of new unit--for the moment if right saving me $$$$

Description of Work
Solved a problem thus restoring my power to some areas of my house

07/30/2015

Audrey Lynette P.

Purchase made through Angie's List on Oct 31, 2014. Received immediate email confirmation of paid transaction from Angie's List. On 10/31/2014, I emailed John's Electric Inc through Angie's List messaging, provided 3 availability dates, phone contact info and request for follow up. On Nov. 3, 2014, I received the following via Angie's List messaging. JOHNS ELECTRIC INC 11/3/2014 thank you i will be in touch Received NO CONTACT from John's electric, Services NOT scheduled or provided . No Refund offered. No explanation offered. I will NOT purchase any other "great deals" through Angie's List. Regards, Lynette Pope

Description of Work
Nov. 3, 2014, I received the following via Angie's List messaging. JOHNS ELECTRIC INC 11/3/2014 thank you i will be in touch ********* NO other contact was attempted, Services were NOT provided.

07/13/2015

Perry T.

They did wonderful. Alabama Power was a little hard to deal with, but they arranged everything. Pretty good communication. I thought they were a little pricey, even with the coupon. They made the repairs and the power was back on in less than two hours.

Description of Work
Fixed our outside meter box. Less than 2 hours work.

06/01/2015

John C.

Arrived on time. Inspected electrical system. Did a good job. Very professional.

Description of Work
Electrical Inspection

Category electrician

THANK YOU ! It's was very nice to have a great customer who understands the value in being an Angies List AND a John's Electric customer !

05/03/2015

Alexander K.

Very detailed and thorough review of the house's electrical systems

Description of Work
Complete house electrical inspection

04/27/2015

Bill F.

The electrician from Johns Electric came out checked the distribution panel, smoke detectors, and GFCI outlets to look for issues. He also answered some questions I had on grounding system of the house and dimming lights.The complete inspection lasted less than an hour, but convered the basics. I was hoping for a more in-depth analysis into the load on each circuit, but the inspection was resonable for $39. I gave them a B on responsiveness becase I had to follow up a second time to schedule the appointment, and because I didn't receive an email they were going to send me with an estimate for some work. The electrician was very professional and helpful.

Description of Work
House electrical inspection.

02/04/2015

Bradley S.

Electricians were knowledgeable and spent a good bit of time doing their work.

Description of Work
Did an electrical review.

NightLight Electric LLC

Here at NightLight Electric LLC, we strive to meet and exceed our customers expectations. We are a fairly new company, but have been in the field with 20 years of experience in residential and light commercial. We provide a variety of services from a small repair to an entire home rewire. No job is too big or too small. We are a fully licensed and insured company in the state of Alabama. Our office is located in Pinson, Al. You can rest your mind and know that if you're in the dark, we'll turn the light on for you.

Unifirm LLC

A&K home improvement

My name is Alex Maske, and me and my wife Kristi own A&K Home Improvement LLC. Call me directly at (205) 894-2488 or (205) 784-6144. We give free quotes and are more than happy to come to your home to answer all your questions and give you an estimate. We are offering a discount to all first new customers. We patch interior and exterior painting, repair and install drywall, electrical- repair or run new wiring, install light fixtures, ceiling fans, camera's, outlets, switches, hvac maintenance and service calls, remodeling and some additions, install appliances, hang flat screens, pictures, and artwork, install and clean gutters, windows and doors, tile, install or repair fascia and soffit, vinyl, wood and hardi siding, floors, finish trim and baseboards, and I'll finish what someone else started. I love working with my hands and there not much that I can’t do but if your project isn't something I can do, I’m not afraid to tell you. Call us for your next project!!!!

ANYTHING ELECTRICAL REPAIRED OR INSTALLED