HOME SYSTEMS INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2006

16 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ...

Ontime Service - Electrical, Heating & Cooling, & Plumbing

We specialize in home electrical, plumbing, heating & cooling and major appliance service and repair. We provide up front, guaranteed pricing on every job. If our technician ever smokes, swears or leaves any mess in your home the service is free! And you always get our OnTime guaranty - Service OnTime or we pay YOU 59!. We have earned Angie's List Super Service Awards for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2020.. We are members of the BBB with an A+ rating. We have been locally owned and operated since 1975. Our service area includes most of Jefferson, Shelby, Baldwin & Mobile counties. For more information please check our website, www.ontime59.com.

Lindley Electric, Inc.

Lindley Electric, Inc is an Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional Electrical Contractor also offering residential service.

SAC

At SAC we try to be honest with customers about their problems and the safest and most cost effective solutions for their problem. We are open with customers about our billing if they request. We can break down cost of materials and labor costs through their bill if they require it. Our whole goal is to be open with clients so they want to call us back! We provide quality worksmanship and only use the best quality materials available.

07/13/2006

Home System is excellent in up grading their equipment and keeping us informed before doing so. We have occasionally set of our own alarm accidentally and we immediately received a phone call from Home System each time. Not only did they call, but they showed up afterwards to make sure that we were fine.

Description of Work
I have them monitor my security system in and around our home. We pay them quarterly for their services.

Category home security systems

07/11/2006

They didn t install the system ,but they had the best monthly service I could find. I was happy with their price and they were very prompt too. If the alarm happened to go off, they called right away to see if there was a problem. I liked that and that made me feel safe knowing, they were quick to respond.

Description of Work
They monitor my alarm system on our 4 bedroom home. I have a monthly service for burglary and fire.

Category home security systems

ALARMS, SECURITY, ELECTRICAL AND SURROUND SOUNDS.

1 YEAR