Becnel Kitchen and Bath

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2012

Unbelievable quality at unbeatable prices. Veteran & seniors discount also available....

Colours Cabinet Refinishing

Colours Cabinet Refinishing

Colours Cabinet Refinishing is locally owned and operated by the husband and wife team of Rick and Sue Hoffman. We have over 20 years of experience in cabinet refinishing. We have refinished cabinets in over 500 homes throughout the greater Birmingham area. All of our team members have extensive training and years of experience, and are cabinet refinishing experts. 95% of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals. We offer a (5) five year written limited warranty on cabinet refinishing. We offer FREE consultations, FREE estimates, and provide FREE samples to help our customers chose the best color(s) for their needs. We accept cash, checks, all major credit and Venmo for payment.

04/05/2016

I ended up getting a refund for the deal and have dealing with this for almost a month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This service provider refused to honor a deal I had purchased for custom granite counter tops.

CATEGORY countertops

05/03/2015

Danny was on time each day of the install. He was professional and courteous each time he was in my home. I watched him do part of the new installation. He was patient and meticulous in making sure everything was done exactly right. I was very impressed with his attention to detail and the quality of his work. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Danny Becnel of Becnel Kitchen and Bath ordered and installed cabinets and counter tops for the kitchen. He also set and installed the appliances.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,woodworking,mobile home remodeling

05/05/2014

Danny was very polite and professional he showed up on time. Finished  the counter tops in one day. We would definitely recommend  him for any kitchen projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite counter tops in the kitchen and master bath.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

Kitchen & bath remodeling.

Ask for details.