Alabama Re-Roof

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2012

3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147

Pelham, AL 35124

We accept credit cards, cash, and checks. We offer free inspections and vent upgrade with complete re-roofs....

11/13/2012

Richard L.

Troy A Allan too a $2,325.00 advance, worked about 16 hours to only complete 10% of the job. Troy A. Allan, DL #D00734531, Brown Hair, Brown eyes, 5', 8" tall, 160 LBS. Also works in the Phoenix, AZ area with a personal address of 4410 N Longview Ave, Unit 122, Phoenix, AZ 85014 This guy is a scam artist. Richard Lykes 11/13/2012

Description of Work
10/25/2012 Troy A. Allan Sr., Driver's License # D00734531 (Arizona) with Alabama Re-Roof gave me an on-site estimate of $3,350.00 to perform light repairs and painting to my home. Troy required $1,675.00 in advance - which I paid with check #1149. He estimated the repairs would take 7 - 10 days to complete. Troy worked about 16 hours and on my project over the next 5 days at which point he requested another $650.00 advance on 10/30/12 due to some sob story. Nice as I am, I paid the guy $650.00 with check #1156. That was the last time I heard or saw Troy. I may have received $400.00 worth of work for the $2,325.00 paid. Richard Lykes

Category contractors, drywall, remodeling, roofing, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, mobile home remodeling

07/14/2012

Joy P.

I am very pleased with my roof, I was given many options and I am very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Alabama Re-roof's correct phone number is 205-542-0044. I needed my roof replaced after hail damage. Because this is the first time I have had a roof replaced I made several inquires hoping to learn my best options. I started with several of the big name roofing companies and went down the list. I went through about seven contractors. All of them except one made the same statements, gave me the same options and pretty much the same guarantees, except for one, Alabama Re-roofing. What made this one contractor stand out was the comment that I have a low sloping roof. This is the only contractor that pointed this very important fact out. The reason this roofer is different is the fact is he is from the north. I found out later, that roof contractors from the north have to adhere to shaper standards than those in Alabama because of one factor called "ice-damming", I found this out from two people I work with. Troy, the owner of Alabama Re-roofing later explained the damage that had been done to my low-sloping roof which is over my sunroom, that when the wind blows, the shingles lift and the rain gets in leading to roof rot. He had to replace a lot of the boards underneath the shingles. I was shocked that all of the other companies were willing to take my money, replace my roof with the same shingles and continue the damage and never tell me about it. That is why I am making this effort to tell you about Troy and his company. I admire his integrity, knowlege and skill.

Rivas painting LLC

Clark Home Improvement

Drywall install. Painting interior. Flooring install.

Altract Home Improvement, LLC

Altract is an interior and exterior residential and commercial painting company. We provide high quality long life paint finishes from the top paint manufacturers. Altract is a fully licensed and insured company and all of our work comes with a 3 year guarantee. In addition to painting we also provide carpentry, deck and fence staining, drywall install and removal and other necessary services for residential and commercial property improvement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We are Alabama's most experienced specialty roof applicators. Metal, flat, torch down certified with C.E.R.T.A. license. That gives us a special place in Alabama for all roof systems other than shingle. ALL roof types are done here with no exceptions.

Ask for details.