Angie's List is now Angi.Β Learn more

Alabama Fence and Deck

Founded 2005 β€’

240 Commerce Pkwy

Pelham, AL 35124

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
Decks & Porches Project

Decks & Porches Project…

decks & porches
Davis pressure treated deck build…

⭐⭐⭐ We are THE BEST at what we do! ⭐⭐⭐ ο“ž Call now at (205) 266-2242!  Imagine your ideal outdoor space and start living it...we can make that happen! With 20 years of experience and counting, we are the masters of outdoor living!  We specializes in DECKS & PORCHES INSTALLATION, porch screening, pergola construction, poolside deck installation, arbor installation, fencing installation  Our goal is to give you the highest quality design and end result that you deserve. Customer satisfaction guaranteed from start to finish! ...

decks & porches (8)dog fencing (1)fence company (1)

07/08/2021

Mark and crew did an excellent job. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Appreciate them and will call them again Thanks

Description of Work
deck build

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

12/11/2020

I needed steps off of my deck.

Description of Work
Mark was great! Called me and made an appointment to see what needed to be done. Sent me an estimate and began work that next week!!! So pleased with their work!!! πŸ‘πŸ»

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

12/07/2020

Mark and team were professional, very easy to work with, and rebuilt our old deck in 2-3 weeks even with the Covid craziness going on. Mark is very detailed oriented and committed to quality work. We got 6-7 quotes which were all over the place. His was not the least expensive; but we are glad we went with him, it was well worth it!

Description of Work
Deck renovation

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

12/05/2020

I spoke with Mark Argent via text message on Friday Dec. 4, 2020 at approx 11:06a ct. Mark texted me a link to view my wood fence repair estimate. The estimate was too excessively priced based on materials needed, labor and a $20-$25 dump fee. However, I simply replied "no thanks" and Mark Argent, rudely, replied by saying " My prices are non negotiable Let me know if I can help in the future". So...

Description of Work
6 Wooden fence sections and gate replaced.

Category fencing,dog fence

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

This is a totally false review. [Member Name Removed] became upset because he could not afford my services and began to curse me and threatened to leave negative reviews. We have plenty of other 5 star/A reviews and refrences. More importantly these 5 star and A reviews and references are people that we actually completed work for. Our reputation is very important us.

11/11/2020

Mark and his team recently built a deck for my home that turned out absolutely beautiful. They used top quality material to complete the job. The workers were always nice and kept a clean working environment. I would definitely use Mark and his team again. For all your deck needs & more I HIGHLY recommend Mark!

Description of Work
deck build

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

10/22/2020

All the work went very smooth. Was very pleased with the quality but was the cost was high because of the cost of lumber.

Description of Work
Replace deck walk boards, install rails and porch steps.

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

10/20/2020

They were professional from start to finish. They cleaned up everyday after themselves. The quality of work is unbeatable. Everything from the design to the build was perfect. Awesome company, we highly recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
composite deck build

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

10/20/2020

Mark and his team are amazing! Top quality craftsman style construction. They started on time, finished on time and on budget. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
deck build

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/16/2020

They provided a timely and professional estimate.

Description of Work
Replace existing deck, stairs and handrails with new composite materials.

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

deck installation , porch screening, pergola construction, poolside deck installation, arbor installation, fencing installation. WE DON'T DO JUST REPAIR! WE BUILD DECKS & PORCHES!

WE DO NOT DO JUST REPAIRS AND STEPS! WE BUILD!