Durham Service Company, Inc.

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2013

Contact us at (888) 991-4221 in Owens Cross Roads, AL, to learn more about a local HVAC contractor....

Zerorez Huntsville

Zerorez Huntsville

Like our great Huntsville city, ZEROREZ® thrives on technological innovation. The patented system and method invented by ZEROREZ® to clean carpets, upholstery, tile and grout, utilizes a proprietary cleaning solution called Empowered Water™that is completely non-toxic, environmentally friendly and attains zero residue.

Offers by Zerorez Huntsville on Angi

09/19/2017

They did a good job and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just had a roof repair.

08/09/2017

Showed up quickly and when scheduled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC repair.

07/21/2015

Excellent.  The person that provided the estimate was very professional.  He did not try to upsale us into a long term extended warranty which other companies did.  He came back with the installers to ensure everything was done correctly and that we were happy with the work and their employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New HVAC unit.

08/27/2014

They were great. They came out as soon as possible when my air conditioner went out the end of summer. Their installation team did a great job. They were quick and they cleaned up after themselves well. Their installation team actually put a little mulch for beautification around the unit, which I've not seen, so it was much appreciated. They were the cheapest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Durham to install my HVAC unit and then they came out and did their biannual service to the unit.

07/08/2014

This company we have used for over 20 years and two different homes. Quality of workmanship is outstanding and they stand behind their work. Totally trust worthy. Utility bills run under $200 per month for 4000 sq ft home on crawl space.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have a Jeff Benton home that they did installation. My home heats and cools very well and very reasonable for size. We have them(3) units serviced twice a year. Also purchased 10 year parts and labor for $250 each unit. Must purchase within 90 days of purchase

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

hvac contractor, owens cross roads, al

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available