LADYBUG PEST CONTROL

With Angi since July 2010

ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC

Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industry.

03/18/2013

Cheryl S.

For 20 years, Ladybug Pest Control has serviced our home monthly, alternating interior and exterior treatments. Our home has remained virtually insect-free. On the rare occasions when increased insect activity was detected, Ladybug Pest Control addressed the problem with additional treatments at no additional charge.

Description of Work
This appointment was for interior service. Ladybug did a thorough job of treating under the kitchen sink and around windows as well as the garage using a liquid insecticide. Upon request, the outside of the patio windows were also sprayed.

03/13/2013

David B.

We've had them for years. Anytime if I need them to come back or if you we're having a problem with ants or something, they always come back within 24 hours at no charge. Half the time, I talk to the owner of the company and that's a good thing.

Description of Work
We used Ladybug Pest Control earlier this month.

05/19/2012

David B.

If I need them to come back, they come back at no charge. They are very friendly. I am never here when they come; they have a key.

Description of Work
We use Ladybug Pest Control. They were here earlier this month. They come every 4 to 6 weeks and spray. They do the inside and outside and they alternate. I've been using them for years.