KHDM Construction LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since November 2012

contracting and sub concontracting...

Van Horne Enterprises

Van Horne Enterprises is owned and operated out of Malvern Alabama. We have over 25 years of experience in the Roofing installation industry and we know how to get the job done right. We feel invested in our clients homes and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We can personally deal with your insurance company to save you the hassle. I would love to take on your new roof or new siding so please give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Offers by Van Horne Enterprises  on Angi
Express Roofing, LLC

At this time we are not taking any service calls/roof repairs and will only be taking full roof tear offs. With Express Roofing LLC you get more than great value, you get an entire team of residential and commercial exterior problem solvers. Plus, you get a lifetime warranty, 24-hour turnaround on most jobs, and amazing customer service professionals who are here to make sure youre happy every step of the way.

WeatherProof Inc Metal Roofing

Visit us at weatherproofroofs.com or Call Us at 334-678-7663. 40 year warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on Our craftsmanship. Call and say you found us on Angie's List for a 5% discount. Showroom located on 2975 Ross Clark Cir. Protect Your Roof with WeatherProof.

12/12/2012

I had used this company to remove the old roof prior to moving the house to a new location. I called on them to replace the roof and ready it for shingles. They did an excellent job and though they charged me extra for materials that were needed along the way, I am satisfied that they did a good job. I would certainly use this company again because they do what they say they will do.

Description of Work
Built a new frame for roof and decked it.

Category contractors,roofing

11/02/2012

Mr. McCarty was punctual and did the work in record time. He stayed with the original estimate and didn't charge for overages. I plan to use him again.

Description of Work
Removed Roof and decking from historic home to be moved.

Category decks,roofing