Ford's Remodeling, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2013

I will build or change to suit customers. I do most of my jobs cost plus labor. I normally can have a estimate of you within 48 hrs of looking over job to be performed. I do alot of my work sub-contracting out but hand pick my contractors for the job. Our motto is, whether you think you can or you think you cant WE CAN....

A 2 Z Handyman Services And Home Repair

A2Z Handyman Services are skilled in all phases of home improvement projects big or small we can help get them behind you. We have been in business locally for over a decade with tons of local references and lots of verified reviews on our website, facebook, & also background checked and verified on Home Adviser and the Handy App and Angie's List. Give us a call at 256-453-6528 24hrs a day 365 days a year

Bledsoe's Construction

We provide professional services, Painting interior and exterior. Kitchen Cabinets trim and more. We take care of All your homes needs, windows, doors floors and so much more.

Gl remodeling and painting

GL remodeling and painting LLC its full service remodeling and painting company, with 10 years of experience.

05/31/2016

Description of Work
Very bad job with drunk people with the company

Category remodeling

This is from a nephew in law that I was working and released him from his job. I am owner of this company. I have never did work for him at any location he only worked for me What Didn't think I would find this E

Painting, roofing, caulking, general remodeling, gutters cleaning and installing, window installation, weatherproofing, Call us and we will come out and look at the job and let you know if we are interested in doing it.