Ford's Remodeling, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2013

I will build or change to suit customers. I do most of my jobs cost plus labor. I normally can have a estimate of you within 48 hrs of looking over job to be performed. I do alot of my work sub-contracting out but hand pick my contractors for the job. Our motto is, whether you think you can or you think you cant WE CAN....

Bledsoe's Construction

We provide professional services, Painting interior and exterior. Kitchen Cabinets trim and more. We take care of All your homes needs, windows, doors floors and so much more.

J&B HANDYMAN SERVICES, LLC

We offer a variety of services, specializing in both interior and exterior painting. We also offer home remodeling and general home repairs including plumbing, carpentry, and flooring services, As a small family run business, we are able to offer great reliable service at affordable prices.

Clean Cut lawnscapes

Specializing in lawn care, hedge trimming, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, driveways, homes, boats and campers. Taking pride in knowing you are completely satisfied with work we preform. With over 20 years in the field we can make sure the job is done right. Servicing Gasden, Lincoln, Moody, Leeds, Oxford and anywhere in between.

05/31/2016

Description of Work
Very bad job with drunk people with the company

Category remodeling

This is from a nephew in law that I was working and released him from his job. I am owner of this company. I have never did work for him at any location he only worked for me What Didn't think I would find this E

Painting, roofing, caulking, general remodeling, gutters cleaning and installing, window installation, weatherproofing, Call us and we will come out and look at the job and let you know if we are interested in doing it.