Ralph Bidwell ( Handyman )

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2012

Handy-Man/Remodeling/Project Manager: Job over-site with customer as the GC. Cost determined by job-time/day-labor, material trip fee charges apply. Paypal accepted (there is an up-fee to use PayPal that they charge roughly 2.9%) To established customers I offer 24 hr, emergency assistance. Free estimates—-Exceptions; assess add-ons, or repairs for resale or insurance claims with no intention to use services, to secure loans, to set pricing for resale, to itemize for self starters. I work with my family; Seth, Juliet, Sawyer, Aliea....

Invisible Fence of Central Alabama

Alabama's Largest and Most Successful Pet Fence Company. The original pet containment fence system. The most advanced technology including GPS fences and Boundary Plus Technology. We are also the ONLY pet fence company that has behavior certified trainers on staff to train your pet to stay at home. We offer in house payment plan options to fit any budget. All major credit cards accepted.

Sun-Day Renovation

We specialize in Roofing Installation, Siding Installation and Interior & Exterior Painting Projects! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Altract Home Improvement, LLC

Altract is an interior and exterior residential and commercial painting company. We provide high quality long life paint finishes from the top paint manufacturers. Altract is a fully licensed and insured company and all of our work comes with a 3 year guarantee. In addition to painting we also provide carpentry, deck and fence staining, drywall install and removal and other necessary services for residential and commercial property improvement.

04/13/2021

I needed gravel spread and was very satisfied with the finished product. Ralph responded right away to my request, and had Darryl Murkerson get with me. He did an excellent job, was fast and a really nice guy. I’d recommend both of these guys for any work you need done. I’ll definitely be calling them again!

Description of Work
Stone and Gravel

Category pavers, gravel

08/01/2020

It helped save my life. I recently lost my Husband and his income. My air conditioner went out. My Windows are painted shut. So I thought about adding screens to the burglar iron doors. My Husband was the epitome of a Handyman. With him suddenly and unexpectedly dead and his income too, I felt helpless but not hopeless. I put a request in on Angie’s list. Got four calls. One couldn’t help. One I c...

Description of Work
Fabricate &Repair two iron door insert screens

Category screen repair

08/01/2020

Very professional crew! Excellent work! Thanks guys!

Description of Work
A microwave intallion, outlet-cover, kitchen sink-n-faucet

Category small appliance repair

07/01/2020

Very professional and responded quick and did a great job. Will call when other issues arise.

Description of Work
Remove old mail box, relocate and secure.

Category handyman service,mailbox repair

06/10/2020

Ralph is top of the line. I had him out to do an estimate. Ralph located and promptly repaired another issue that was plaguing my residence. I’d definitely recommend Ralph to anyone.

Description of Work
Call out to estimate insulation under unit. Located a leak and repaired a condensation unit drain line & cut switch.

Category handyman service

06/10/2020

Ralph performed an excellent job and I would recommend his services to other people.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet

Category plumber

06/10/2020

Went great. Mr. Bidwell was very professional, took care with the work that he did, and was reasonable on the price given. My threshold looks great and I would definitely hire again. Already recommended him to a friend.

Description of Work
Custom build a front entrance threshold. Cut exsisting slate tile & fit into entrance without adjusting main doors.

Category handyman service","woodworker

05/27/2020

Work was performed flawlessly, and in the timeframe provided. Very courteous and professional; worked tirelessly. Would definitely highly recommend. Can't stress enough the quality of the work. Plan to use again when the need arises.

Description of Work
Mailbox Repair

Category mailbox repair service

04/30/2020

As I have previously written the work was superb.

Description of Work
Replace two wooden sections of the back yard fence and cut down some trees.

Category fencing contractor","alarm system

04/26/2020

Got to meet most of the Bidwell family, Papa Ralph, daughters Aliea and Julia, son Sawyer and daughter-in-law Emily. End result far exceeded expectations. The kids were respectful, worked non stop, showed up on time and left at the requested time. Never heard a nasty word and they dressed appropriately. They never even spilled a drop of paint! As a matter of fact they are coming back next week to repair the fence in the back yard.

Description of Work
Painting den and living room.

Category alarm system","interior painter

Specialized remodeling, Interior and Exterior Painting, Granite, Tile Floors, Backsplashes, Cabinetry, Concrete Driveways, Block and Brick, Light Roofing, Pressure Washing, Mold Abatement, Light Landscaping & General Handyman Services

Major roofing & carpet