Evans Painting

Founded 1938 • With Angi since July 2006

We are a fourth generation, family owned professional painting service offering both exterior and interior painting. The owners of Evans Painting are the ones who will actually perform your work unlike many of the other larger painting companies who sub out their work or hire unskilled, undocumented employess!! We never hire out or sub contract any work to anyone and there will always be an owner of the company on site throughout any service that we provide for you. Painting can be dangerous work, whether it’s working on a ladder or using paint, lacquers, solvents and dust. Hiring a professional paint contractor means you don’t have to worry about these problems. We are professionals in every area of painting, from start to finish. We are experienced and are completely trained in all areas in various application techniques. A properly prepared painting surface is essential to a long lasting paint job. We take all of the essential steps to ensure that your job is prepared correctly. By doing this we're able to offer you a five year warranty on all of our work. We supply you with a written estimate and once you receive it that is the price that you pay. We will not surprise you with additional or concealed cost. If there are any extra work which needs to be performed we'll provide you with a written work change order. Whether we are performing a painting project, repair, carpentry or any other type of work, you can be assured that we will only use full time employees of Evans Painting. If you have any problems within five years of completion of your job, Evans Painting will correct the problem at no charge to you. Also, you can be assured that we will be there to satisfy the warranty if any problems occur. We're fully insured and licensed. We are also members of numerous professional trade organizations and are constantly training on updated application techniques....

APWS Exterior Cleaning

APWS Exterior Cleaning

When you have a pressure washing job that needs to be done by professionals, Alabama Pressure Washing Specialist is here to take on the task. Our, fully trained team are experts in making sure that every pressure washing job is completed with meticulous attention to detail and will leave your roof, decking or windows looking amazing! You no longer need to feel embarrassed about the state of your premises - we will do all the hard work to get your home or business premises looking as good as new again.

06/25/2018

Extremely well! The showed up on Saturday, walked the house, had an estimate within a couple of days with a date they could start said barring weather they would be with us start to finish. They worked fast, efficient and our house now looks better than the other houses on the street. You could barely tell they were there. No sloppiness. These guys are the best. I would highly recommend and will u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

10/19/2017

Excellent, Evans Painting is a wonderful team to work with! We highly recommend their service and we will be using them again. Can’t ask for a more reasonably priced service from a team of honest and concerned men.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and Exterior painting with some carpentry repairs.

CATEGORY pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

02/24/2016

They arrived at my home on time. They made sure each room had the color I wanted before they started painting. It was a very simple without any mess job. It did not take a long time I was able to cook dinner and take a nap after lunch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two rooms painted in my home. It was very beautiful after the painting was completed.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Miss [Member Name Removed], Thank you for letting our company do your interior painting. Tom Evans

04/27/2015

I provided my own paint for the hall bath. The paint color I selected was much yellower (is that a word?) that I expected. They were nice enough to help me get the correct color. Lesson learned - let the experts do their job. They were able to get the work done in a day and did not charge me for the extra trip to get the extra paint. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted two bathrooms, hallway and master bedroom

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

10/04/2014

I contacted Tim Evans on May 23, 2014 and he gave me an estimate on painting the dormers on my house and staining my screen porch and deck on June .  I contracted with him to do the work the and he asked for down payment check to be written out to him and not the company's name which I thought was a little strange but not unheard of.  He immediately cashed the check that day. He started around Jun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 5 dormers on my house.  Stained the exterior of my screened porch and the rails and posts of my deck.

CATEGORY house painters

Interior & exterior painting, carpentry, rotten wood replacement, pressure washing, deck staining & minor sheet rock repair.