Coy's Enterprise

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

Make A Confident Choice with Coy's Enterprise All Work done to Customers Satisfaction For The Way You Live...

WA Construction

Specializing in construction! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Wildwood Tree Services LLC

We are a veteran owned and operated tree service. With over 5 years of professional tree service experience, we are here to address all your tree trimming, removal, stump grinding, debris removal, disaster services and other needs you may have. Ask us about our military, first responder, and senior discounts.

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Huntsville

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Huntsville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

12/23/2014

Good

Category home builders

05/01/2012

They did a great job! They put bella stone and they had to match it up so that it looked like it was one big piece. My house was a log house and I wanted to cover the outside so they had to do a lot of work, they earned every dime of that money!

Description of Work
They put siding on my house.

Category home builders

10/06/2011

Very nice and honest people. Showed up when they said the would. Came back when they said they would. They repaired the siding with no problems. They gave me a very reasonable price and it looks great. Couldn't ask for any more! We had some siding that had fallen down in one place and some that had been blown loose in another place. Both places where very high up on a two-story house that sits on ...

Description of Work
Repaired/replaced storm damaged siding on a very high gable on a two-story house. Repaired/replaced header and siding above garage door.

Category handyman service,siding

Thank you. Michael Coys Enterprise Inc.

10/09/2010

MIchael Osburn arrived same day I requested an estimate. He was extremely courteous and listened to my requests and questions. He showed me his license and insurance info. Within a couple of days he came back with proposal. He emailed me 3 references and I called one (who had great things to say about his work). He returned and and details were worked out (such as brand of paints that were to be u...

Description of Work
House was pressure washed, Gutters were cleaned and loose seams caulked. Rotted wood by gutters was replaced, All wood trim on house was painted including windows.. Window glass was cleaned. Damaged window and door screens were replaced. New exterior lights(which I bought) were installed. Large deck was pressure washed then stained. Lastly driveway and walkway were pressure washed

Category decks,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,lighting,screen repair,deck cleaning,house painters

10/08/2010

Extremely nice man and sent an estimate via email the next day. There was a good chance we would consider him until we received the price from other estimates and a better one was quoted from another company. Even when I told him he did not get the job, he was very nice and polite about it. I would definitely consider him in the future.

Description of Work
Gave an estimate for tree work as well as deck replacement.

Category decks,tree service

Coy's Enterprise INC. For The Way You Live Exterior Specialist and Inside your home For The Way You Live We provide alot of sevices or goal is to help others atchvie a better way to live happly in life.

If we do not provide a service for your needs we do have referals for you we have used in past times that belive in helping others to atchvie there goals.

Visa, Check