SERVPRO of Montgomery South

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2010

4.2

We offer free estimates and work closely with all insurance providers to restore your property to pre-loss condition. As a licensed general contractor we are capable of providing the emergency services and mitigation work as well as the necessary repair work so that you have one point of contact for the entire project....

Ductz of Birmingham

Ductz of Birmingham

AIR DUCT CLEANING - debris in your air ducts can trigger asthma, allergies, unpleasant odors and create microbial growth. HVAC RESTORATION - if your home or business has been compromised due to fire, flood, smoke or water damage, your system should be cleaned as a part of your restoration plan. COMMERCIAL DRYER VENT CLEANING - clogged dryer vents restrict air flow causing increased utility cost and potential fire risks. We ensure your dryer vents are thoroughly cleanded, operational and up to code.

10/22/2017

GREAT SO FAR WAITING ON INSURANCE ADJUSTER TO INSPECT AND GIVE THE BAD NEWS!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HAD A WATER LINE TO WATER HEATER BREAK TWO ROOMS AND HALLWAY FLOODED. ARRICED IN 4HRS FROM BEING INFORMED BY INSURANCE COMPANY REMOVED 65% OF THE HARD WOOD IN ONE ROOM 70% OF THE HARDWOOD IN THE HALL AND 60% OF THE LAMINATE IN THE BED ROOM SET UP FANS DRILLED HOLES FOR CIRCULATION SET UP DEHUMIDFIERS AND WHERE GONE IN 6 HOURS CAME TO CHECK EACH DAY AT 0800 REMOVED THE FANS IN ONE ROOM ONE DAY LATER AND REMOVED THE FANS IN THE OTHER ROOM THE NEXT DAY EMPLOYEES WERE PROFSIONAL AND CLEANED UP AFTER THEM SELVES I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND SPEED AT WHICH THEY ACCOMPLISHED THE MISSION.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,mold removal,biohazard cleanup

11/17/2016

They brought a dehumidifier in to dry the floor. Said it would make the floor look like it had never happened.   They left nails up in the floor that I ended up tripping over. They used my broom to clean up their mess. Their equipment left marks all over my kitchen floor that they didn't bother cleaning up. I would not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had water damage in my home from my A/C unit. They were hired to tear up the floor and dry it up.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

02/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning. Did a very good job.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,air duct cleaning

01/24/2013

They pulled up the carpet in the hall. They put down blowers. It took 4 days to get things dried up. They were efficient and they answered my questions. Everyone that came out here was courteous. I was very happy with them. I think the price was fair and the quality was good. I called them and after 3 days I still had not heard back, so I had to call them again. Once I got a hold of them, they wer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Servpro to clean up water damage.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

10/24/2012

They did a very good job of removing the water & carpet padding. They were very professional & prompt. They got everything done in a timely manner. The communication was good as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a pipe that runs to the water heater that burst. They came out & cleared everything up.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Water, Smoke, and Mold Mitigation, HVAC Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, General Cleaning, Biohazard Remediation.