Hans Heating & Air

Founded 1961 • With Angi since July 2010

The Luquire name has been in the Heating & Air business for over 50 years. We have 15 employees so we can help you better.We are a collect at the time of service we take cash, checks or credit cards. On install we have Alabama Gas & Alabama Power....

Edwards Plumbing & Heating

Edwards Plumbing & Heating

Most people never think about their heating and cooling system until it breaks down. And it always seems to fail when you need it the most. Don't let your system be put in that situation. Edwards Plumbing & Heating is a local family-owned, full-service plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company that has been designing, installing, and maintaining plumbing and air conditioning systems since 1948. We offer a yearly service agreement to insure that your system will not let you down when you need it the most. Our yearly agreement includes a complete summer and winter check. A 10% discount is given on any parts that may be needed and you receive priority service over our non-contract customers if your system should need unexpected attention. Additional DBA - Edwards Plumbing-Heating-Air Conditioning.

07/29/2017

The work they did is okay but I am not 100% satisfied with it. There was just some little things they didn't do that I think they should have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for HVAC needs.

07/29/2017

We've had lots of providers over the years that haven't told the truth. We have used Hans for 3 years now and they have been honest about everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced two units.

04/05/2017

Called and asked to have someone come out to service 3 units. Her response was "Uhhhh... It's $98 per hour" and I responded "That's not a problem". Her next response was "I won't have someone available until possibly next week" and I responded, "I will call someone else". For the record, it is Wednesday afternoon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service 3 Air Conditioning Units.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am sorry for the response you got we would love to make it up to you so if you ever need help again please call and ask for Becky#1 and I will help you out anyway I can sir , again I am very sorry

12/23/2016

I think they are excellent. It was free because it was under warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Hans for heating and A/C. They fixed my heat exchange.

09/04/2013

Made an appointment 1 week ahead of time. Talked with a gentlemen for about 10 minutes on that occasion discussing my options for a ductless heat pump. I subsequently took time off from work to be here for the appt. I called the day before the appt was scheduled (Sept 4 @ 9:30am) to confirm the appt and they had no record of my appt or any record of me even calling them. I proceeded to make anothe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had asked the contractor to provide me with quote for a ductless heatpump system to replace my packaged unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Am sorry we were late the tech got lost and didn't let me know until he was late it was our fault and we are very sorry

Residential Service, Install and Commerical Service & Install. We also do Duct Cleanings.

Plumbing, Gas logs or fire places,attic fans.

On replacements only