Carmichael Painting & Remodeling Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since February 2012

Additional contact name - Alfred Carmichael. Remodeling General...

ERJs LLC General Maintenance In Lawn Care

ERJs Lawn Care and General Maintenance can take care of all your lawn care and handyman needs. We take our time to ensure you get good quality work at a great price.

02/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked them to go out and give me an estimate for remodel of my property. They agreed and never contacted me again and never gave me an estimate.

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,insulation,plumbing,roofing,replacement windows,house painters

04/12/2015

Mr. Carmichael and his crew are great to work with. Their quote to complete the bathroom was really reasonable and quickly responded to the job. I appreciated their professionalism and the ease of communicating our ideas for the bathroom. When any changes needed to happen they saw to it that it was taken care of unto completion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled Bathroom Installed tub, toilet, vanity Dry wall Tile in shower and floor Paint Plumbing

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

02/18/2014

He is prompt and courteous. We are moving soon and need several things done asap. He was recommended to us and I would use him again if we were to stay in the area. He is willing to follow up on things that are not right and he follows up qucikly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted several rooms and all the wood work in the house. Repaired bad spots on roof, reapired a fence, reapaired a cracked step on front porch.

CATEGORY house painters

08/06/2013

From the other estimates that was a good deal. The workers were awesome, friendly and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed a wall in between rooms, added door frame and a small closet.

CATEGORY remodeling

05/22/2013

The work was promptly and professionally done, Scheduling was impeccable. This company is run by an individual who loves his work and takes pride in it. I have never had to deal with a contractor before however, this man is my contractor for life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Charles Carmicael acted as the General Contractor after a fire at my home.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,insulation,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Cabinet Making. Carpentry - Woodworking. Countertops. Drywall. Electrical. Flooring Sales, Installation, Repair. Gutter Repair & Replacement. Insulation. Painting - Exterior. Painting - Interior. Plumbing. Pressure Washing. Remodeling - General. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Roofing. Windows.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available