Carmichael Painting & Remodeling Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since February 2012

Additional contact name - Alfred Carmichael. Remodeling General...

Resource Electrical Services

Welcome to Resource Electrical Services, LLC. A family owned and operated electrical company specializing in residential, industrial and commercial services. We cover everything from service upgrades, new circuit installations, troubleshoot and repair of existing devices, new installations, and new construction in residential to industrial controls, new circuit/conduit runs, lighting, new installations, and troubleshoot and repair to existing equipment in the industrial field. Let us be your one resource for all of your electrical needs.

First Source Electrical Company, LLC

Here at First Source Electrical Company LLC we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the electrical trade specializing in Panel Upgrades, Remodels, New Construction and Rewiring. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project.We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction.Contact us today to schedule an estimate!

Headley Yard Pros

I am an owner operator based out of Millbrook, Alabama. I have been doing lawn care since I was twelve so I have been around the block a time or two. I do free quotes for yard maintenance, small landscaping, and pressure washing

02/10/2016

Description of Work
I asked them to go out and give me an estimate for remodel of my property. They agreed and never contacted me again and never gave me an estimate.

Category countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,insulation,plumbing,roofing,replacement windows,house painters

04/12/2015

Mr. Carmichael and his crew are great to work with. Their quote to complete the bathroom was really reasonable and quickly responded to the job. I appreciated their professionalism and the ease of communicating our ideas for the bathroom. When any changes needed to happen they saw to it that it was taken care of unto completion.

Description of Work
Remodeled Bathroom Installed tub, toilet, vanity Dry wall Tile in shower and floor Paint Plumbing

Category countertops,drywall,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

02/18/2014

He is prompt and courteous. We are moving soon and need several things done asap. He was recommended to us and I would use him again if we were to stay in the area. He is willing to follow up on things that are not right and he follows up qucikly.

Description of Work
Painted several rooms and all the wood work in the house. Repaired bad spots on roof, reapired a fence, reapaired a cracked step on front porch.

Category house painters

08/06/2013

From the other estimates that was a good deal. The workers were awesome, friendly and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Completed a wall in between rooms, added door frame and a small closet.

Category remodeling

05/22/2013

The work was promptly and professionally done, Scheduling was impeccable. This company is run by an individual who loves his work and takes pride in it. I have never had to deal with a contractor before however, this man is my contractor for life.

Description of Work
Mr. Charles Carmicael acted as the General Contractor after a fire at my home.

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,insulation,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

06/30/2012

Overall, they got the job done at a competitive price but was no overly impressed.

Description of Work
Overall is was just a fair experience with some disapointing events. Had to call twice on a few things and had one no show that was rescheduled.

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,roofing,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

05/22/2012

I work in commercial real estate development and property management, and have worked with all types of contractors for 30 years. Carmichael was the best contractor I have ever worked with. I can't say enough good things. Their pricing was fair, they were on time, completed the work quickly, coordinated subcontractors well, had the BEST subcontractors, and kept everything as clean as possible. Bro...

Description of Work
General Contractor service for Kitchen upgrade, lighting replacements, and other misc home repair work, including:Existing Tile countertop demolition Existing Tile backsplash demoliton Installation of new granite countertops Install new tile blacksplash with cement boardInstall new ceiling can lights Remove two kitchen chandeliers, paint and patch smooth ceilingInstall 3 new pendant lightsdoorbell replacementassemble and hang two new ceiling fans (replacements)misc sheet rock repairs, paint touch-ups.Hang new replacement dining room candelier

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

02/16/2012

It was excellent. They do a lot of stuff. We have a two story home and the back is two story sprung up. In the front it is one story and that is because we live on a hill side and you normally see nothing in the front and when you go back you see a two story house. He was right about putting scaffolding so that he could get under the roof and the faucets and all. We were afraid that somebody would...

Description of Work
I used the services of Carmichael Painting and Remodeling Inc to paint my house two years ago.

Category house painters

Cabinet Making. Carpentry - Woodworking. Countertops. Drywall. Electrical. Flooring Sales, Installation, Repair. Gutter Repair & Replacement. Insulation. Painting - Exterior. Painting - Interior. Plumbing. Pressure Washing. Remodeling - General. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Roofing. Windows.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available