Alabama Construction Pros, LLC

Montgomery, AL 36106

Master Bathroom Remodel

Master Bathroom Remodel

home remodeling2020

Alabama Construction Pros, LLC is a Licensed Remodeler specializing in Kitchen & Bathroom Renovations. We are honored to serve Montgomery and the River Region. We are a hardworking team whose sole aim is to deliver the best job standards while working within your budget. At the Alabama Construction Pros, LLC we prioritize safety. We handle all our jobs in the safest ways possible and we do not compromise our job quality. Staying safe on a job helps us achieve our target of getting the best results while sticking to your budget....

home remodeling (4)roofing (4)tile installation (4)fence company (1)interior painting (3)hardscaping (1)excavating (1)

04/24/2021

It was a wonderful experience. The project turned out beautifully, on time and under budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2021

03/31/2021

James satchel and his crew were true professionals! They did an outstanding job, and I would hire them again! Truly a blessing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Bathroom Remodels

CATEGORY ceramic tile,excavators,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2021

12/31/2020

Mr. James Satchell and his team at Alabama Construction Pros (ACP) delivered everything they promised. They were professional, on time, and he constantly stayed in touch throughout. My roof and fence look incredible and I would highly recommend ACP to anyone looking to accomplish a project both big or small. I will definitely call ACP for any future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof (tiling) and wood fence

CATEGORY fencing,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

Photo for Alabama Construction Pros, LLC - 4144 Carmichael Rd, Montgomery, AL - 39111009

10/20/2020

The work, the demolition and removal of necessary items was truly professionally done. I was pleased with the final/ completed work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Bathroom Remodels

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

09/03/2020

The service, work and people are very conscientious of doing their job and taking the time to do it correctly. They will be doing several more jobs for me in the future. I highly recommend them!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

08/06/2020

A great job was done! My bathroom is beautiful. I would hire them again. The cost was reasonable. The employees were courteous and eager to do a good job. I am so glad I hired this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

07/21/2020

It went great! Once hired, they were able to replace the roof fast - two days before they said they could and in less time than they expected. Great work! Also, all of the coordination was done from across the country. They were very happy to work with me despite time and distance being a factor. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

07/03/2020

They live up to heir name. They were the fastest to respond and inspect our roof, their quote was far lower than others and they did the work within a week. Communication was exceptional through James. One thing - I would have appreciated a heads up when they were coming over. It startled my wife to hear people stomping on the roof. Still - a great company to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

07/01/2020

James is a very capable construction person and helped me with several projects the main being tiling the bathroom shower and bathroom floor. He does outstanding work and a very pleasant young man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile shower

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

06/18/2020

James was very professional and very honest. told me I did not need a whole new roof and to just replace the part that needed repairs. Alex and Juan were very professional and hard workers you can tell they take pride in what they do. I would make sure to ask for plywood instead of particle board so they know your preference if doing your roof, but I really have no complaints. Job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

If you are ready for that next big project around your home, Alabama Construction Pros is licensed to perform all of your home renovation needs, including your kitchen and bath. Is it time for a new look around your home? Are you ready to prevent leaks? Painting or roofing, Alabama Construction Pros is fully licensed and available for your construction needs. Alabama construction Pros is fully licensed to complete your demolition, from full house demolitions to a simple single room interior demo.

Kitchen & Bathroom remodel Painting Roofing Fencing