A&C Construction and Remodeling

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2012

I am an owner operator based out of Millbrook, Alabama. I have been doing lawn care since I was twelve so I have been around the block a time or two. I do free quotes for yard maintenance, small landscaping, and pressure washing

ERJs Lawn Care and General Maintenance can take care of all your lawn care and handyman needs. We take our time to ensure you get good quality work at a great price.

08/03/2012

The owners name is Anthony Leitner. They do just small house repairs and I guess large, but we just used them for small house repairs. They were very punctual, seemed to be very reasonable in the price they charged. They came when they were supposed to, cleaned up and they were very friendly. They were also very pleasant and seemed to be very Christian and we enjoyed having them here.

Description of Work
We used AB&C Contractors and they installed brand new attic stairs because the original attic stairs were getting shaky. They did some window work, like caulking, replaced some boards that had rotted, worked on our roof, and did general house repairs. They replaced several rotted pieces of wood, stained them, and worked on one of our windows because the frame was really in need of repair.

Category remodeling

Remodeling and general repairs to homes.