JD Moore Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2012

620 County Rd 772

Montevallo, AL 35115

3 other employees. No subs. Charge by job. no travel/trip charge.

05/21/2014

William L.

They also worked on my roof, they repaired part of it that had already been repaired once before, but that still didn't fix the leak. I called them and they said they'd come back and work some more on it, but they never did come back and this happened back in December. I've called them since then and haven't heard anything back.

Description of Work
They did some painting for me and I was satisfied with that.

Category roofing, house painters

03/19/2013

Alison C.

We chose another roofer who seemed more interested in doing what we asked for, replacing rather than patching. I do appreciate their efforts to save me money, however, and if you need repairs doen on a budget, these may be your guys.

Description of Work
Thye reccomended a roof repair rather than a roof replacement. While I appreciate that this woudl have saved a tremendous amount of $, I was ready to have the entire roof replaced. estimate was free.

08/18/2012

Charlene S.

He fixed the roof in less than 2 hours. Very reasonable prices. He is very nice. He even called back to make sure it wasn't leaking any more and said that if it eve does leak he would come back to fix it. He was very efficient and he did a great job cleaning up after the work was done. I will definitely use him again for any project that I have.

Description of Work
Had him fix my leaking roof.

Altract Home Improvement, LLC

Altract is an interior and exterior residential and commercial painting company. We provide high quality long life paint finishes from the top paint manufacturers. Altract is a fully licensed and insured company and all of our work comes with a 3 year guarantee. In addition to painting we also provide carpentry, deck and fence staining, drywall install and removal and other necessary services for residential and commercial property improvement.

Color World Housepainting of Birmingham

Color World Housepainting provides home and business painting services in Columbus that will ensure you have the best-looking property on the block. Backed by a name with over 20 years of experience, our professional team is ready to help you transform the look of your property, inside and out. We are committed to bringing you a quality, beautiful paint job that is always finished on time and on budget. Our painters use high-quality products and detailed processes to make sure the only thing you notice when we are finished is how amazing your property looks.

Rivas painting LLC

2022 Super Service Award

Painting, plumbing, framing, remodeling, carpet, tile, vinyl, windows, doors, & siding