Y-Paint Inc.

With Angi since August 2010

3.6

10070 Airport Blvd

Mobile, AL 36608

Welcome to Y-Paint Inc., Alabama's most responsive and attention detailed siding company. At Y-Paint Inc., we offer well over a decade of service in siding and gutter placement and repair. All of our products offer a warranty and back up the quality of our work with a great Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating. For design you will love and services that will make you want to come back, contact us today!...

10/12/2015

Gina G.

Description of Work
They did not start the job until a month after I paid half ($8500.00), then they measured the windows wrong and had to reorder them which took another month plus. After the correct widows were delivered it took them another two weeks before they would get around to my job because they were working on other jobs. I understand they had other jobs, but I think their priority should have been the customer that had been waiting due to their errors. I would not use them again, nor recommend them.

Category gutter repair

05/28/2015

sommer B.

We called YPaint because they were recommended by a friend who had a lovely experience. We however, have had no luck at all. I called a few weeks ago and the receptionist told me the guy would be out Thursday and that I would have my quote by the first of the following week. I never heard anything back from her. I have called a few more times and they just keep telling me they will call me back with my quote. The receptionist is very friendly, but I have still gotten nowhere. I give up. They say they will call back and they never do. If they cant keep their word before they start the work, I do not think I want them working on my home. Very disappointed.

Description of Work
We have not had any services performed because we cannot get a quote.

05/20/2014

steve D.

Bid was a little slow but they told me they were backed up and it would take a few days. Called and told me when they would start and expected finish date. started early the 1st morning very nice and punctual. every afternoon left everything neat and orderly. they called me one day said they were going to have to leave the jobsite for the day. ( most would just have left) and returned the next morning. finshed on time. quality great. didnt leave a mess. cleaned up everything. worked all in the flower beds. no trampled flowers or plants. excellent job

Description of Work
Re screened pool enclosure, replaced alumiinum trim on garage doors

01/05/2014

John B.

Sales manger slow to respond to calls!

Description of Work
Patio cover workers were excellent!

Guy Brothers Roofing & Siding

Guy Brothers Roofing & Siding offers a wide variety of residential and commercial Roofing/Siding products and services. Whether the job is new construction or restoration (re-roofs or tear offs), we can provide the systems and solutions to meet your needs. Guy Brothers Siding also offers residential and commercial siding products and services. For new construction and resides. We specialze in James Hardie, LP Solutions, Everlast Composite, Ascend Composite and Vinyl siding.

Finish Line Gutters LLC

Our Company has been doing Seamless Rain Gutters for many years, Family Owned and Operated. Our Company takes pride in our “Quality”work. If you are in the Market for Seamless Rain Gutters please feel free to call Chad Cromelin 228 209 7654 for areas between Slidell, LA to Mobile, AL and for areas between Mobile, AL to Panama City, FL call Marty Nuijens 601 968 2123 or Joshua Nuijens 228 596 4013 for a free quote!

Aegis Exteriors

We are Aegis Exteriors, the Emerald Coast's Leading Exterior Construction Company. With over 1000 exterior projects completed, we are the fastest growing and most recommended exterior construction company from Mobile to Panama City. OUR MISSION: To be the absolute best home siding installation providers along the Gulf Coast and to be the only clear option for our clients. WHY CHOOSE US? We are professional. We are honest. We are thorough - quality completion with few to no surprises. We are accountable. And we are focused on being the best. OUR CORE VALUES: Always tell the truth, even when it is hard. Pick up the phone. Return all phone calls. And, Customers in all directions. Aegis Exteriors is backed by 68 Ventures. Learn more at 68ventures.com.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Y-Paint Inc.

How is Y-Paint Inc. overall rated?

Y-Paint Inc. is currently rated 3.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Y-Paint Inc. open?

Y-Paint Inc. is open:

What payment options does Y-Paint Inc. provide

Y-Paint Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Y-Paint Inc. offer free estimates?

Ask Y-Paint Inc. for details on free project estimates.

Does Y-Paint Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Y-Paint Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Y-Paint Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Y-Paint Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Y-Paint Inc.?

No, Y-Paint Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Y-Paint Inc. offer?

Y-Paint Inc. offers the following services: Window Installation, Door Installation and Replacement, Roofing Installation And Repair, Siding Installation And Repair, Gutter Installation And Replacement, Downspout Installation, Fascia Services, Custom Trim, Re Roofing, Tear Offs, Consultations,Leaks,Remodeling